Fallout 3 Is Better Than You Think - Many A True Nerd

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 Discussion' started by Big No, May 14, 2018.

1. Daniel The NCR Veteran

Daniel The NCR Veteran I'm NCR and Proud.

Apr 9, 2018
    Oh man, Sarah is just as bad! Not only does he have to go around the map and search for vaults that have vault suits, he needs to collect 30 and bother himself to get enough speech to get Sarah to have sex with you after collecting suits AND to manage the inventory... :mad: That got him there!

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  2. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008

3. Jabberwok

Jabberwok Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 7, 2008
    I'm not sure where your goalpost was, but mine hasn't moved. I'm talking about the stupidity of fighting the same super mutants for over a hundred hours of play.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  4. Jabberwok

Jabberwok Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 7, 2008
    I think opinions have changed because players have changed. Fallout 3 is old enough now for a younger journalist on a gaming website to refer to it as a classic, because they played it when they were young. Bethesda's sales are also high enough now that a much larger proportion of their players are people who never played or even knew about the originals.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  5. Pwener

Pwener Tunnelers? They Don't Sound That Tough...

Aug 15, 2017
    All the more reason for places like NMA to continue to exist. If this whole place were to go up in smoke, Fallout would lose it's last remnant of people that truly value or even remember where Fallout came from.

Do Fallout 4 fans even know who Tim Cain is?!

• [Like] [Like] x 6
  6. MaxStories

MaxStories Dark lord of dark darkness

Aug 18, 2018
    He is right in every point he makes. The end.

7. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Modern Fallout where Nukes are fun and slavery is Pew pew pew Microwave guns.

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  8. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    Do Fallout 4 fans even know of GURPS and talking heads?!