Fallout 5 Predictions Thread (with EXPLOSIONS!)

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by Radiosity, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Einhanderc7

Einhanderc7 Vat dipped, grown and still oozing with perfection

Apr 22, 2016
    @Tuffluck your post...

Yup, that's all I got for this. Btw, loved the sarcasm and hat tip to Red Letter Media.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. Norzan

Norzan First time out of the vault

Apr 7, 2017
    I predict it will be really bad.

Fine, i'll say it to myself: "Thanks, Captain Obvious."

3. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Yeah, but the really funn part is to guess how bad it will be. I mean you're not watching Gordon Ramsey to look at him munching on high quality food, but to see how low the cousine he tastes is this time.

4. ThatZenoGuy

ThatZenoGuy Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess...Mutant.

Nov 8, 2016
    My reaction to Bethesda's games is the same reaction Ramsey has to a lot of stuff.

"ITS FUCKING RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  5. Prone Squanderer

Prone Squanderer A bit of a Sillius Soddus.

Jan 3, 2016
    Whatever happens, it'll just work.

6. SpookyBees

SpookyBees hiding in a small hole in the middle of the desert

Mar 12, 2017
    It'll probably not have a voiced protagonist this time around, which is a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you see it. That settlement building mode will either be completely gone, made way smaller, or made a lot bigger. We'll hopefully see more than four options, hopefully... A bigger map maybe? I dunno.. It's hard to predict that.

Whether or not this makes a better game is hard to say. In the end, I doubt it'll be worse *knocks on wood*

7. Granite

Granite First time out of the vault

Dec 1, 2016
    Yeah I reckon they will definitely get rid of the voiced protagonist this time, that's almost assured. Would have to be a new engine too.

8. Norzan

Norzan First time out of the vault

Apr 7, 2017
    I would have paid Ramsay good money for him to just walk into the Bethesda studio during the development of Fallout 4, look around and just go:

"What in the fuck is this? I am done. You, you, you, you, you, you, you and you, just fuck off. Get the fuck out, i'm so fucking done."

9. DwayneGAnd

DwayneGAnd It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 12, 2016
    I'm hoping for:

-the game is set closer to the original setting like New Vegas.
    -the game reintroduces character traits, something sorely lacking in Fallout 3.
    -there are vehicles you can use to travel in.
    -well written characters and quests as in New Vegas.
    -the game to reveal the outcome of the NCR/Legion War. My money's on NCR having won.

10. Alphons

Alphons First time out of the vault

Aug 9, 2017
    -set in New York
    -city got levelled to the ground (except for Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Central Park, Madison Square and other famous landmarks, because Pre-war companies and Enclave knew that war was coming, so they asked Vault- Tec to store them underground for some wacky experiment. When Vault Dwellers exited Vault 123 they took those landmarks with them to the surface)
    -game is set 2000 years after war
    -Mojave aliens wiped out everything 3 years ago
    -there are 3 factions: BOS, Aliens and Settlers
    -aliens experiment on people and create Ghouls, Raiders and even Super Mutants from FEV sample that government gave to local kindergarten
    -you must rebuild civilisation (you get 121 settlement plots 2x1 meters)
    -you can buy Community DLC that gives you Top 10 mods from Creation Club
    -everyone uses bottlecaps because reasons
    -main quest resolves around you finding your father`s son- YOU (10/10 IGN heartbreaking journey centered around finding yourself in cruel post-post-post- apocalypse world)
    -you can buy Cabot DLC, where you help Jack Cabot travel in time to kill Mojave Aliens ancestors (West Coast protagonists)
    -infinite endings (actually only one slide, but each player`s world is different than others- you built here bed and your friend built here cupboard!)
    -removal of perks and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (but you still get EXP and level up- it is RPG after all)