It's again that time of the year ... or Muslim bashing!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Crni Vuk, Jul 16, 2016.

1. CaptJ

CaptJ The Rival of Roquefort Hall

Jan 19, 2016
    Again and again you ignore how I already explain that Jews are a race. You really really like use Nazis as an excuse to redefine words. Give me a reason why Jews are not really a race that doesn't contradict how you think Muslims should be treated like a race.
    "People are racist to Arabs or people that look like Arabs because the assumption that they are Muslims so we should assume animosity against Muslims is racially motivated." Except the only racism here is assuming that someone is a Muslim.

Treating a religion as a race just because some people basically gives it a special protection or weaken the severity of the accusation of racism.

You keep repeating as if people are like this for no reason. As if human nature is some kind of original sin.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. valcik

valcik Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 20, 2008
  3. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...I Remember...

Sep 11, 2010
    I'd fuck a hijab booty babe.

4. Fins

Fins First time out of the vault

Dec 31, 2017
    And the world is forever grateful to you for letting it know about it.

5. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...I Remember...

Sep 11, 2010
    :ok:

Moving on: So when exactly would the refugee's have to move back to their own countries?

6. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
  7. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    The CDU/CSU has a long history with the NSDAP anyway.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  8. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Weirdly enough, the AfD of all parties is the only party that in the Bundestag that does not have any former NSDAP or SED members in it, apparently.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    They sure don't have a shortage on antisemites and neo-nanzis though. Which is kinda funny, since they fight right now for becoming a member of the advisory board of the Holocaust-memorial-foundation.

10. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dark side in da houssah

Nov 22, 2009
    Slovaks are still living in some quasi-communist time capsule. They have a lot of leftist stuff still going, including trade unions etc. The same trade unions that, for example, opposed apartheid in South Africa. So Valcik is part of the...yea what? The pro-nazi Slovaks?

11. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Scalper, is everything in your head, beside yourself (and whoever else lives there), pro-Nazi?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  12. MutantScalper

Nov 22, 2009
    Well I've sworn a 'sacred' oath to defend my country against all kinds of dudes and strange women. So, to answer your question, maybe?

Did you serve in the bundeswehr or something before they quit that joke?

13. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE!!!

14. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    We don't know as what he/she/it identifies. Don't assume please. It hurts feelings.

15. MutantScalper

Nov 22, 2009
    How much do you bench, bro? If I bench more than you, your 'evaluations' are just kind of funny.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  16. Risewild

Risewild So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    "Yourself" doesn't imply gender or any other orientation though. :shock:

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  17. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    My current max is 102 kg for a couple of reps.
    145 on the Squat
    155 on my dead lift.
    70 for the overhead press.

But I am not sure, what benchpressing has to do with any of it. But maybe that is needed if you want to make love with feminists? No clue.

18. MutantScalper

Nov 22, 2009
    Good numbers. My bench max is under 100 now, I'm sort of doing the Pavel Tsatsouline-thing of quick reps with less than max weight. I do leg press more than squat, not really comparable I know. I do lots of different type of cardio. Keeping it fun and functional.

19. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
    I find the line of deduction leading you to this conclusion to be fascinating. Completely wrong and retarded, fascinating nonetheless.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    I am in generally fascinated by MutantScalp. He is either the most masterful troll I know, or the most enigmatic idiot I know. Or perhaps even both?
    Either way, it is fascinating.