It's again that time of the year ... or Muslim bashing!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Crni Vuk, Jul 16, 2016.

1. valcik

valcik Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Dec 20, 2008
    Nope, that's just your strawman. My point is that strict birth control in overpopulated African countries suffering with food shortages would be a good start how to prevent future mass migration.

Fine, we can both agree on this. Crni Vuk obsessed with scientific data would be much harder nut to crack though.

edit:
    I was referring to this:
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9934/germany-rape-january
    Is this a lie? Do unsolved reported crimes appear in annual statistics or not?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Why are YOU so hung up on literaly 'unsolved' crimes? You do know that many unsolved crimes well, have the problem to even make clear who the suspect was.

It's like if I would come up with the idea that every white person who raped a female, has to be a German, even though I was never able to solve the case and actually find the perpetrator.

Yes, because I don't want to cite some strange link which was now debunked by buxie as unreliable, just because it fits my narrative of "rape-fugees" or "masses of sex-offenders" as immigrants. All I was saying is, that I questioned the reliability of what they said in the link. And it turns out ... it was very unreliable.

When you're looking for solutions to a problem, than you need reliable data, or you will end up with something like racial profiling - like in cologne, that helps no one, costs a fuck ton of money and hits the wrong people.

3. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
    You haven't answered a single question from my last post adressed to you, why not? Also, quote me where I marked migrants as "masses of sex-offenders", you tit. That's just a strawman provided by Bux, what I wrote is that Germany has imported people en masse from regions where rape culture is approved and tolerated for millenia, you debunker.

4. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Beacuse some of those questions are not directly related to this topic - like my current job situation, but if you want to know it I am currently working as day care worker in a school which is having a drug problem and I am working in particular with abused children and children displaying behavioral problems.

And to your other question, the 'left' has many morons and very ville people in their ranks of which I often try to opose in discussions, since 'bashing the skulls of nazis' is not a viable solution for me.

But, I am rather a 'leftist' with some, if you want very naive, view about the world, immigrants, refugees you name it, than a bigot.

5. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
    I never asked you about your job, since you've mentioned it couple of times. This is insane, one fucking strawman after another!

edit:
    Nope. You are regressive leftist driven by prejudices and mangled by politically correct propaganda. Haven't you tried to paint Slovakia as a fascist state based on your fabricated "racial terrorist attack commited on poor gypsies" recently? Just face it, you're doing the same you blame alt-right Trump voters to do - spewing bullshit completely made up.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  6. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Says the one who thinks about millions of people as sex offenders and criminals and breaking it down to just 'religion'.

You know, I actually disslike you a lot more than Vergil. Vergil was a strange individual, but he was rather honest and upfront about his views. And I actually thought that was kinda 'clear'. But you? You're an opportunist. You're neither right nor left or anything, but that is not even the real problem here. You most probably wouldn't kill people. But you wouldn't mind if others do it. 'Gyspis', muslims, syrians, doesn't matter, Valkcik doesn't want them around him. If some of them die? Well, they most probably deserved it, they have been leeches of the Slovakian wel fare or if they are muslims than they don't belong into Slovakia anyway so who cares? they kinda had it comming anyway, right? Those fuckers and loosers should have staid at home, fighting for someting and taking up arms against ISIS or so. You're not the kind of guy who throws stones, you're the guy who cheers at those that do.
    You're the worst kind of people in my opinion, because you 'silently' support that shit that right wingers propose. You would never get your hands dirty. But you applaud fences and organisations like Frontex. You're the kind of 'I am no racist, but (insert racist and bigoted stuff)' kind of guy. And I personaly find that disgusting.

Is that strawman enough for you?

7. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
    Another strawman, kiddo. Quote me.

So this is personal matter, huh? That's why you're pilling up these walls of text full of shit - because you hate me? Okay then, carry on.

Yes, one of your best. These butthurted amateurish internet wannabe psychologists are most amusing.

8. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Well, you always post after me, so it must trigger something after all.
    /totally not a made you post post.

9. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
    No, you just got used to the fact that people often just gave up in front of your walls of text full of bullshit, and I think that's just not right. This is not The Order, so I'm not going to tap you on your back in order to make you feel comfortable or not to feel like a laughing stock, not my boy. :naughty:

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  10. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Actually, aren't the numbers quite low for such a huge event? I mean, sure, Anne Wizorek and the likes like to compare that New Year's Eve in Cologne to the Oktoberfest, but the difference is HUGE. Two years ago there were about 20 reports of sexual assault for the entire Oktoberfest, which given the amount of alcohol and mass of people over a week is not too bad. Rape cases (actually reported cases, not some made-up dark number with no basis whatsoever) are between zero and ten, usually. Often "only" attempted. Which, again, is not too bad for a festival with almost six million visitors over two weeks.

Anyway, I think we can cut down on the ad-homineming a bit, alright?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Well, how many clear cases have there been in cologne in the first place?

Bis zum 10. Februar wurden 1054 Strafanzeigen wegen Vorfällen in der Kölner Innenstadt während der Silvesternacht aufgenommen. In 454 Fällen handelte es sich dabei um Sexualdelikte, darunter waren auch mindestens drei Anzeigen wegen Vergewaltigung.[38] Zwei Drittel der Sexualdelikte und Diebstähle waren nach Auswertungen der Polizei im Hauptbahnhof und auf dem Bahnhofsvorplatz begangen worden, eine weitere auffällige Häufung von Delikten wurde im Bereich der Hohenzollernbrücke festgestellt. Mehr als hundert Anzeigen waren bereits bis zum Neujahrsmorgen eingegangen, ab dem 4. Januar war nach ersten Presseberichten ein massiver Anstieg der Anzeigen zu verzeichnen. Insgesamt ging die Polizei bis dahin von 1108 Opfern und Geschädigten aus.[39]

Nach Angaben der Staatsanwaltschaft Köln gab es mit Stand 16. Juni 2016 durch die Vorfälle in der Silvesternacht insgesamt 1.276 mutmaßliche Opfer. In Köln lagen 1.182 Anzeigen zur Silvesternacht vor, 497 davon wegen sexueller Übergriffe, die 648 Opfer betrafen. 284 Personen seien nach Anzeigenlage sowohl Opfer eines sexuellen Übergriffs als auch eines Eigentumsdelikts geworden. 5 Anzeigen wegen vollendeter Vergewaltigung und 16 wegen versuchter Vergewaltigung lagen vor. Von den 183 Beschuldigten galten 55 als Marokkaner, 53 als Algerier, 22 als Iraker, 14 als Syrer und 14 als Deutsche. 73 Beschuldigte waren Asylsuchende, 36 zur Tatzeit illegal in Deutschland, 11 hatten eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis. Bei den Übrigen war der Status ungeklärt. Acht Beschuldigte befanden sich zu diesem Zeitpunkt in Untersuchungshaft.[40]
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexue...2015/16#Strafanzeigen_und_Tatverd.C3.A4chtige

It says that there have been 5 reported cases of rape and 16 with attempted rape from 497 sexual assaults of which 284 also reported property crime.

Cologne was terrible, without any questions and there have been many immigrants involved.

What the incident really highlighted though, is the inefficiency of the authorities. The police has been underbudged and undestaffed for decades and the management of criminal immigrants is a huge problem and I do not understand why it's not easier to send criminal imigrants back to their nation of origin. A lot has to be improved here, there is no question about that.

But cologne, it seems, had also a lot to do with gangs runing around and using the oportunity to simply steal stuff.
    Is that really enough to create a rather bitter debate over immigration and refugees in general? Particularly in the manner as how we've seen it on the net and certain Facebook communities? I mean in Germany alone 40% of the females are subject to sexual harassment, every day. And that was never really much of a topic for the last few decades and it took cologne to start a new debate here, but it is focused solely on immigrants and refugees. That's why I brought up the Oktoberfest, where sexual attacks happen regulary, maybe not on the scope like in Cologne (I havn't compared the numbers), but it happens and it doesn't really bother anyone really. At least I can't remember that there was ever a huge debate about the sexual attacks on the Oktoberfest or other large festivals, not like about Cologne.

I have the opinion that sexual attacks, harassment and rape should always be a concern and it shouldn't take 'refugees' or 'immigrants' to set the focus on it and starting a debate, because we suddenly have someone to blame who's coming from the outside.

Of course, next to that we can ALWAYS as well talk about what the correct treatment is for criminal immigrants and/or refugees, particularly if the intention is to prevent something like that from happening in the future. But that kind of debate should be a rational one, or as we can see right now, it will hit a lot of wrong people, people that are actually very well adapted in to our culture and society but have to leave Germany now, because Afghanistan has been declared a 'safe' country of origin, a touchy subject however since at least 1/3 of the people they are sending back are criminals, and consideirng how severe the crime is I do think that sending people back should be a consideration, but the way how they do it now, seems rather problematic in my opinion.

12. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Dozy northern git

Nov 22, 2009
    https://apnews.com/a6a67fb761304e3cae7497faa32dcdc9

Threats into Jewish centers were made by an...Israeli hacker.

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-mosul-civilians-airstrike-20170324-story.html

Where's the outrage?

And now US forces have admitted they did it. Will there be some judgements passed as a result of this admission of guilt? Some trials at the Hague international criminal court for war crimes?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/re...-air-strike-Mosul-district-dozens-killed.html

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  13. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
    Deporting criminals, their families, or their supporters seems to be perfectly reasonable to me. More so, Germany should do the same with Balkanian criminals too, since Balkan countries have been acknowledged to be safe as well!

Especially those imported Balkanian Germans constantly bragging of strong western economy and too generous restructural funds. I think they need to go back where they came from and help rebuilding Balkanian economy a little, since that would teach them there wouldn't have been any miraclous economy boom in the west without Marshall plan backed by Americans after WW2.

14. Jogre

Jogre It's all JO'Ger now

Oct 25, 2015
    Wait, what?

You would genuinely be ok with the families taking the wrap for what they didn't do?

15. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
    Only families covering any criminal activity, i.e. supporters.

16. Jogre

Jogre It's all JO'Ger now

Oct 25, 2015
    Oh, ok then. That makes sense.

17. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    I never had a problem with deporting criminals, depending on the situation and crime though. I guess we can both agree that sending someone back to Syriah for a speeding ticket might be a bit to harsh. But a rapist? Or some other serious crime? After they served a sentence in jail, sending them back to where they come from should be an option in my opinion and of course just as you say, people from regions that are stable/safe. Sending criminal immigrants back should be easier, that's a reasonable argument in my opinion.

But it just seems a bit strange to always talk about integration and that people have to adabt and learn our culture etc. and than you see someone deported who's neither a criminal nor an issue, actually has a job and is very well integrated in to the comunity, speaking the language and so on. Just because some politican has to prove something.

A little side note, it seems the Marshal Plan didn't have such an enormous boost to the European economy, there has been a lot of research and while it is very difficult to clearly say how and where the Marshal plan really helped, it seems that the effect was not that huge. Some sources say it contributed between 5 and 10%, depending on the region and nation.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  18. YeeCop

YeeCop If It's Hostile, You Kill It

Jan 26, 2017
    From what little I understand about Islam, the Quran doesn't directly advocate violence against non-believers, but its verses can easily be taken out of context for any radical groups' agenda. It's a shame really, cause the tenets of Islam on paper make it to be a prolific Abrahamic faith, its just mutated into a fucking ugly thing over the years. And it ain't a "Blame the Middle East, they're the radicals" kind of thing, Indonesia is also going down that dark road. Look up the "Ahok blasphemy trial" on Google, a Christian Indonesian politician is being tried for blasphemy in Indonesia because he criticized Muslim politicians for threatening hell to citizens if they voted for a non-Islamic leader.
    You could argue that "Islamophobia" is just another one of those global scapegoats, like the Jews. But every time I read about the migrant rapes in Sweden, and how lenient the punishments the Swedish government doles to the culprits, my head can't comprehend how this can sit well with anyone involved (i.e. the victim and her/his families).

Personally, for me, if Islam were to coexist peacefully with the rest of the world, they need to fucking get rid of that Sharia law bullshit and the hijabs. Burn Islam to the ground and have a new Islam rise from the ashes.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  19. valcik

Dec 20, 2008
  20. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Do you get a boner from that stuff or something?