Anchorage screens and Q&A

Per

Vault Consort
Staff member
Admin
The Dutch Ghost will be happy to finally receive credit for spotting new screenshots at InsideGamer. But they're not particularly big there, so here they are in full resolution from NMA:

<center> </center>
Also, Dav tells us that GameSpy are accepting questions to be put to Bethesda regarding Operation: Anchorage. If there's something you need to know that cannot wait until the 27th, go there now! The answer to your burning question may or may not be revealed tomorrow.

to be fair, if there's anything that should have extreme bloom it's white snow in daylight. it can fucking blind you.

LOL, finally some credit for my effort, heh

As for the screenshots, I find them rather average looking to be honest.

So bloom is actually justified in this case?

Anyway: DC was green, Alaska is blue. The pitt will be...yellow?

TorontRayne said:
It looks different to me too for some reason.

As I recall, the PA in F3 is an eariler model of the one in previous Fallouts. I guess they used the newer wan in the Alaska as well.

But still not 100% correct.

Anyway.. I installed a mod that changes the visual of every PA to the T-51b and I will never play again without it. Looks far better than the standard Fallout 3 knights armour.

Anyway.. I installed a mod that changes the visual of every PA to the T-51b and I will never play again without it. Looks far better than the standard Fallout 3 knights armour.

I don't really mind there also being older T-4x Power Armor models around, but it doesn't make sense there to be only one copy of the T-51b in the whole of Capital Wasteland.

Ausir said:

I don't really mind there also being older T-4x Power Armor models around, but it doesn't make sense there to be only one copy of the T-51b in the whole of Capital Wasteland.
The game tricked me into thinking the Museum of Technology had a suit of T-51B there. Fucking computer lied to me. If it was there, it's now buried under some fucking rubble.

Are there any estimates of how many troops the US had at the time of the war?

Lexx said:

Has some weird effects on the Outcasts' armor though

Not the mod I have installed. Or lets say, I couldn't see any wired effects.

Looks like they finally found a way to strip out those last remaining RPG legacy features like character building, progression, and story.

Did someone ever tell them that Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel was the bad Fallout game from Interplay and the one they didn't want to emulate?

The Dutch Ghost said:
Has some weird effects on the Outcasts' armor though
An early version really fucked up the Outcasts' PA helmets, but the latest version shouldn't have that issue.

Back