Chris Avellone redeemed

The business insider article ends with "Chris did not respond to multiple requests for comment." Dude should have stood up to defend himself instead of just allowing one side to dominate the conversation.

Who would have guessed, a jealous, petty woman is a toxic slag...this is why they need to keep the ladies out of the games industry (let them start their own companies), otherwise shit will ensure. These people are fucking mental cases...

ht_zoey_quinn_mt_141029_16x9_992.jpg

I'm not sure this justifies excluding all women from an entire industry. Even if it did, I don't know how one would expect that to happen, unless you also want to throw out anti-discrimination laws related to employment. Which would be like nuking a city to punish a jaywalker.

Honestly, it would make just as much sense for me to point to someone like Ben Judd as proof that no men should be allowed in the industry. [https://dangenwarning.wordpress.com/] But making the leap from a person to an entire demographic is just prejudice by definition.

If what you mean is that men and women are somehow incapable of working together...? Sure, sometimes. 'These people are mental cases' applies to all humans just as often as it is applies to all women. I'd argue that a better solution than splitting the industry in half is just for people to stop acting like babies.

Just hire the autistic ones, the super programmers that have failed to realise that they have a pair of tits, leave them in a room to program the day away...on a side note, it's a guys duty to crack onto a lady, Chris did nothing wrong. Now it's how you crack onto that makes the difference, always be a gentlemen, never get the lady drunk, invest in their story, be respectful...if all that fails, then dump their sorry arse and find someone else.

Never take abusive shit from anyone, let alone from bitches with purple hair.

https://www.thegamer.com/chris-avellone-writer-allegedly-drugged-raped-women/

C6cSD1MVUAQIfMJ.jpg

How do you "get a lady drunk?" Duct tape her to a chair and pour drinks into her mouth with a funnel? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think women have free will and choose to either drink or not drink.

Yes, a few more came out with a story. Each one is adressed in the video. My personal favorite is the one that tweeted during a convention in Australia how no man would touch her because she's fat, how's she is going to get drunk and how she's going to hit on every man in the room. 8 years later, she tweets how Chris Avellone sexually harrassed her.
Is it just me but anyone else notices how fat chicks always try to make themselves victims? I was at a job interview a few weeks ago and one of the girls there was a very overweight woman. While me and the other ladies were talking about why we are best qualified for the job she just went on a pity party about how she was treated so badly and overwork by her old employer and how nobody gets her. It was very unprofessional and not something a manager looking to hire more workers wants to hear. It was like reading a Tumblr blog or Twitter tirade.

Last edited:
How do you "get a lady drunk?" Duct tape her to a chair and pour drinks into her mouth with a funnel? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think women have free will and choose to either drink or not drink.
There are some times when forced inebriation does happen (see this recent news story), but it is usually during high school or college parties. However, in the case of Chris Avellone all of the alleged force drinking happened at public bars (or semi-public due to the nature of the convention) where bartenders should be cutting people off and patrons only drink conventional drinks and only when they pick them up with their own hand.

Yeah, people can have fun however they want to have fun (as long as they are not committing crimes against other people), but they should also take precautions and take responsibility for their actions. If you go around doing crazy stuff and your friends are doing crazy stuff and everyone seems like their having a good time, no matter what your regrets are in the future, most people would say that you were okay with what was happening. If you are planning on getting crazy drunk and you don't want to do something regrettable, then you should designate a trusted friend ahead of time to stay sober or at least drink less. You should tell them what actions you don't want to do when your drunk, and they should get you out of there before you do it.

Isn't this common knowledge for adults nowadays?

Most women, just like most men, are absolutely fine. You will, on the rare occasion, run into a potentially dangerous person, and there's nothing you can do but be aware for the warning signs and keeping your distance then.

There are some times when forced inebriation does happen (see this recent news story), but it is usually during high school or college parties. However, in the case of Chris Avellone all of the alleged force drinking happened at public bars (or semi-public due to the nature of the convention) where bartenders should be cutting people off and patrons only drink conventional drinks and only when they pick them up with their own hand.

Yeah, people can have fun however they want to have fun (as long as they are not committing crimes against other people), but they should also take precautions and take responsibility for their actions. If you go around doing crazy stuff and your friends are doing crazy stuff and everyone seems like their having a good time, no matter what your regrets are in the future, most people would say that you were okay with what was happening. If you are planning on getting crazy drunk and you don't want to do something regrettable, then you should designate a trusted friend ahead of time to stay sober or at least drink less. You should tell them what actions you don't want to do when your drunk, and they should get you out of there before you do it.

Isn't this common knowledge for adults nowadays?

I assume it is common knowledge, which is probably why adults in most industries don't do a lot of heavy drinking, especially with coworkers. I wouldn't be surprised if the games industry is immune to some typically adult behavior, though. But that's just a guess. The entertainment industry in general seems prone to this sort of thing, which isn't very compatible with also being professional and mature.

It doesn't even take a faulty gaydar to realize that Chris is gay so I don't believe anything this dumb bitch says.

The pendulum of metoo swung back way hard IMO.

Went from women being actually raped to whatever this garbage is.

[EDIT] whatever, she got her 15 seconds in the limelight.

Last edited:
I'd fuck Chris. Why not? I could probably learn a thing, or two in the process. Get to stay in a nice hotel too.
can i say this on nma?....

NMA is a safe space for saying anything you want.
now that sander and brother unfun are gone

I actually watched the video just now and instead of shitposting I'll make a real post.

I can't believe adults behave like this with the social media. These people are older than I am and behave like they're still in high school. Serious douche chills from everyone involved.

Social media is a cancer. Facebook made me and my cousin not talk to each other for 4 years over the pettiest of shit. We are finally repairing our relationship but it was almost ruined thanks to social media! I don't know what it is but people just become monsters when they use any social media platform.

I don't know what it is but people just become monsters when they use any social media platform.
Speak for yourself, I’m a monster to begin with thanks to a combination of mental illness and diehard existential/moral nihilism.

Hell, I wanna be a LAWYER. If that doesn’t make a me a monster nothing does.

Speak for yourself, I’m a monster to begin with thanks to a combination of mental illness and diehard existential/moral nihilism.

Hell, I wanna be a LAWYER. If that doesn’t make a me a monster nothing does.
Aim to be some hot lawyers paralegal boy toy instead. No need to give presentations then either. Or just be yet another tech bro like me.

One of my sisters did the same thing on facebook. She lost a lot of long time friends over some bullshit political discussion.
I also think it's a cancer and it's also why I loved Cobra Kai so much. That show doesn't pull any punches (haha) on it's modern social commentary.

Social media is a cancer. Facebook made me and my cousin not talk to each other for 4 years over the pettiest of shit. We are finally repairing our relationship but it was almost ruined thanks to social media! I don't know what it is but people just become monsters when they use any social media platform.

Any and everyone can just vomit their thoughts into the datasphere, and people have horribly stupid thoughts. On the plus side, it makes powerful, famous people look like morons. On the minus side, I don't want to know what sort of idiocy my extended family engages in.

I really think the Internet was better when it was just a cesspool of teenagers and children shouting at each other, cordoned off from real life.

It's why i don't touch social media, it can bring out the absolute worst in people. Plus gives other people plenty of material to mock you with when you post dumb shit.

Back when Myspace was a thing my parents forbid me from having one for all these reasons. I was mad about it at the time, but now I am grateful. By the time I had my own little laptop Facebook was out, but I couldn't be assed to sign-up for it. If anyone here has young kids I'd recommend you do the same as I watched many friends and girlfriends go through witch hunts online. Even got partially dragged in myself at times even without an account. I was spared from the harassment campaigns though.

Back