EU referendum: Leave Vote

I like how happy you are that theres a possibility that the people's decision could still be overwritten by the government.
Nothing to do with the government, the people want a second referendum, the govt give them one, they vote in.

Also if the decision was made by stupid people and is a stupid decison I'm happy for the government to overrule it

Leaving would be asinine, and yes I am desperate for scientific progress.
You're acting like the UK is just going to be plunged into the stone age. Also notice he said "state-funded" research. It's not like the state is the only way that scientific progress gets made.

Then again, just a month ago you were singing the praises of leaving the EU so I guess if I just wait until June ends you'll flip back over again.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with the government, the people want a second referendum, the govt gove them one, they vote in.

Also if the decision was made by stupid people and is a stupid decison I'm happy for the government to overrule it

That was a very statist statement lol. Are you actually a doomsday prepper? I don't see the logic behind being a doomsday prepper while simultaneously being a statist.

upload_2016-6-24_18-0-2.png

The people really think about the EU as a tyrany ... a very strange one though, isnt it? The one that allows you free travel, mobility, trading and studying and living where ever the fuck you want. Oh the horror! Borders and nationalism are much better of course.

The people really think about the EU as a tyrany ... a very strange one though, isnt it? The one that allows you free travel, mobility, trading and studying and living where ever the fuck you want. Oh the horror! Borders and nationalism are much better of course.
The relevant information on why the EU is bad for Britain has been posted enough times that if you actually cared about the topic and didn't just want to play the "intellectually superior virtue signalling" game you would have educated yourself by now.

But by all means, feel free to ignore people's actual arguments and continue building this stawman to argue against instead.

The relevant information on why the EU is bad for Britain has been posted enough times that if you actually cared about the topic and didn't just want to play the "intellectually superior virtue signalling" game you would have educated yourself by now.
Has it? The only reasons you came up with was MUH FREEDOM and "everything might possibly get better"

Has it? The only reasons you came up with was MUH FREEDOM and "everything might possibly get better"
Do I need to quote your post from May again? You know, the one with multiple videos filled with information and the bullet points as to why Brexit is very much needed. Or the other video from the other thread that I know you both have seen but conveniently didn't watch it and just talked about the guys voice/appearence instead of arguing his points?

Here I'll even provide them all here again because I'm just such a nice guy like that:

Do I need to quote your post from May again? You know, the one with multiple videos filled with information and the bullet points as to why Brexit is very much needed. Or the other video from the other thread that I know you both have seen but conveniently didn't watch it and just talked about the guys voice/appearence instead of arguing his points?

Here I'll even provide them all here again because I'm just such a nice guy like that:

And then I realised it's all bullshit. The intellectually superior virtue signaller just pointed out that the leave campaign reneged already on its key promise about the health service

Let's finish this now: fed up of debating my countries future with a populist yank

And then I realised it's all bullshit.
Mmmhmm, maybe if all it takes is about a month for you to do a complete 180 on all of your views, politics isn't your thing.
The intellectually superior virtue signaller just pointed out that the leave campaign reneged already on its key promise about the health service
Also taken from the same interview that was conveniently left out of the article he posted.
“We have a £10 billion, £34 million a day featherbed, that is going to be free money that we can spend on the NHS, on schools, on whatever it is."

Back