Fallout 76: E3 Trailer

IT CAN'T BE IGNORED! I'M SEEING THINGS MAN!

Also, I might remember this happening before last time someone tried to do this.

ds3Op-3zK9zSN9dNfvC7UUyKW66lIVo3MyiBR6oBsCI.jpg

Hey guys, remember when we had a good laugh about it?

pyHS2rC.jpg

not so funny right now huh?

So. There are super mutants.
There is a Enclave Armor.
There is LOL NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

I do like how Todd begrudgingly acknowledges that their games are shipped as broken shit, and sometimes "it doesn't just work".

I've been apathetic about official additions to Fallout since Fallout 4. Having played Fallout: Nevada, I expect Fallout: Sonora will be more interesting and creative than any official Fallout game produced in the future, even if it were by Obsidian, maybe.

An example of the brilliance of Fallout: Nevada are the statuses, of which there are far more than in Fallout 1 or 2, that reflect your actions and inluence the options you have. My character's statuses are Hero of the Slums, Private Detective, Legend of the New Reno and Las Vegas Rings and Idolized by Caravan Drivers.

so it's an MMO?

Pretty disappointing since the setting seemed interesting. I guess Bethesda has finally given up on pretending their games are RPGs

So.... not PUBG/Fortnite-esque battle royale, but Destiny-esque MMO? :lol:

I'm sad. I want another game like Fallout 1/2/NV but I know we will never get it.
But you will get it. Play Fallout 1.5: Resurrection and Fallout of Nevada.

There's also a lot of other Fallout 2 TC mods, like Mutants Rising, fanmade Van Buren, Fallout of Sonora, etc etc that's currently in the making, and also Olympus 2207 currently in translation process.

As the news day winds down NMA is quiet. Nary a shitposter or Bethesdatroll in sight. We cannot be sure if tomorrow will bring anything resembling the Fallout 3 Troll Wars, but you can rest assured - NMA was there before the fall. And you can kiss our ass.

Josh Sawyer had praised a lot of games on E3 but not a peep about FO76, similarly Chris Avellone was retweeting bethesda's announcements but not a peep about FO76, he even retweeted something about the Star wars game with the title with two colons.

To play the B.E.T.A. you actually need to preorder the game and then get a chance for a beta access code. Wow. Paid pre release QA.

I mean it's daft kiddy shit right? I hate to repeat glow in the dark map. Don't support this shit guys. Please resist and help your friends to resist. @Serifan is at risk of buying fyi.

Back