Fallout: Equestria becomes a game.

Interesting how the nations with the highest taxes have the happiest people. Maybe it depends who and how you tax the highest, right?

How the hell did a thread about a mlp crossover became a discussion about american politics?

Anyway, I´m not american but I´ll give my two cents: Bernie Sanders seems a league above the rest. Hope he wins.
If you're looking closely, it's still within the realm of bronies, since their little society is an utopian communist world. More or less.

Because all of his stuff cost money, money we don't have or well require a lot of new taxes. If there is one thing that my fellow Americans hate its more taxes.
Not if the the government had the balls to cut some of the 600 billion in defense spending a little bit.

Interesting how the nations with the highest taxes have the happiest people. Maybe it depends who and how you tax the highest, right?

If you're looking closely, it's still within the realm of bronies, since their little society is an utopian communist world. More or less.
I thought that was the Smurfs. Those blue commie bastards! :V

In the eternal words of South Park, at the end of the day it all comes down to a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich. So take your pick. Me? I just hate when people put one candidate on a pedestal over another when both are just a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

In the eternal words of South Park, at the end of the day it all comes down to a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich. So take your pick. Me? I just hate when people put one candidate on a pedestal over another when both just a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich.
Yes, but to dismiss someones ideas with pretty much the only argument "Who's going to pay for this?" when you have trillions of dollars changing hands today? We simply don't have a shortage on money.
I mean, don't get me wrong. If you tell me there are 1 million sick people, but there's only 50 000 vaccines, so you can't treat everyone. So while it is not fair or fun, but that's a shortage. That's real life.
But to say, well we can't treat them because there is not enough money around is probably the most stupid argument ever.
But that's what happens when money is seen as by the public like a resource, like a real object that you create and consume when it is infact a type of bond. With the only difference that there is no conection anymore between money and a real physical object, like gold, or goods.

Huh, this thread changed.
Hey, Bernie is getting my vote. If I lived in America. He knows what he's doing and he has some good policies. Or what, is free healthcare and education bad nowadays?
You'd be surprised how many people in the States would argue that free healthcare and education are bad. The McCarthy era never really ended for some folks.

Huh, this thread changed.

You'd be surprised how many people in the States would argue that free healthcare and education are bad. The McCarthy era never really ended for some folks.
I know, it's fucking insane. They keep saying we have to work for it and it's a privilege not a right. Can't wait to see them when they're injured badly but can't pay the hospital. They change their tune pretty quick then.

So... About the MLP community doing their weird crossovers. I will say that its interesting seeing a community come together on this project but Christ alive the bronie community is weird and awkward. I mean this is like a bad acid trip. :confused:

Back