Fallout: Equestria becomes a game.

Is it free? And don't tell me, are they going to have shitty one letter changes to beat the copy right? You know, like 'Supra Mutants', 'Gools' and 'Pit Boy'?

Hey, it's not that bad.
They could call bullets "Friendship Pellets" and be farting rainbows everywhere.

But honestly, Fo:E>Fallout 4.
The fan fic is much more serious and gritty compared to the actual game, and that's saying something.

Well yeah, Baby Jake is more darker and grittier then Fallout 4. Don't look it up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 419
It's not the fact that ponies murder other raider douchebag ponies, it's the fact that a bunch of fans of a show(and an insanely fucking long fanfic) made a game(kinda) about it.
I'd say it's more unhealthily obsessive than badass.
I mean, if you are so fixated on ponies that you literally can't keep yourself from creating a fucking crossover game about it? That's not healthy at all. You're clearly overly obsessed with ponies if you go this far with your brony-dom. That you simply 'can not' accept and love a game/show/film/whatever for what it is without injecting it with ponies. There's nothing badass about it. It's just sad.

@Jebus fucking christ man ... when ever I open a page my eyes are poping out. Do you want to kill us with your signatures?

Hillary's female?

[edit]

I got an alternative banner I could use in case this one isn't aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. Should I try that one out instead?

Last edited:
Actually I am afraid to see what that alternative might be ... anyway, it's not so irritating as it is more surprising why someone would chose that.

Anyway, it's not so irritating as it is more surprising why someone would chose that.
If you stare into her eyes for long enough something in your head will click and you'll understand. Just look into this avatar of mine until you feel hollow inside.

I dunno, Jeb Bush would've made a cute alternative to Hillary. Too bad he was bullied out of the race.

Back