Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

It's been a long time since I have seen someone update the English translation. There are still a few problems with grammar and dialogue choices saying "error". Did everyone stop working on this?

It's been a long time since I have seen someone update the English translation. There are still a few problems with grammar and dialogue choices saying "error". Did everyone stop working on this?
Dionis may have quit or been busy. Do not write about errors, screenshots do not provide, and check thousands of texts, a difficult task.

I am very happy with the game as it is even though sometiems things show up in Russian :)
Is there anyplace i can send money to?

Does someone remember the locations of the items for the wharehouse assignement ?
I found one in the new reno shelter, another in the Winds of war shelter.
I might get lucky and find them on my way, but i wouldn't like to circle back in all locations later on, because i am missing one or two.

Oh well, at least the problems are only minor and not major. The translation is still very good and I'm happy with how it is.

Does someone remember the locations of the items for the wharehouse assignement ?
I found one in the new reno shelter, another in the Winds of war shelter.
I might get lucky and find them on my way, but i wouldn't like to circle back in all locations later on, because i am missing one or two.

Parts you're missing are in
Thompson's bunker in New Reno (there's a Vault- Tec machine opposite his room),
Hoover Dam in Las Vegas (one of technicians offers to sell one to you),
Salt Lake City shelter (in the bombed district there are entrances to two shelters and the part is in one of them)
[\spoiler]

Just a little reminder, that I did an update on the translation - somewhere around page 67 of this topic. Vanilla, not the Crazy edition.
For the sake of continuity, the texts are in the archive here.

Probably should upload to github or something.

Also, the patch containing eng version of Fallout of Nevada, to install on fallout2 is here:
htt p s : //yadi.sk/d/hvnnte5p3antQU

Attachments

I have 2 questions at Salt Lake City.

Where is the bombed district?
How can i get inside to the train at the railway station?

I also have a question but am concered it could be a spoiler in itself not just the answer. How do I make the spoiler clickable box?

I also have a question but am concered it could be a spoiler in itself not just the answer. How do I make the spoiler clickable box?
Standard BB Code Tags <<Link>>
Code:
[spoiler]Some Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
gives
Some Spoiler Text
also possible to name them
Code:
[spoiler=Also a Spoiler]Also spoiler text[/spoiler]
Also spoiler text

Last edited:
Bombed district is east of Sheriff building
To get to the train is bit tricky. Start with the manhole
Some Spoiler Text
Thank you, i managed to get there, also found the driver and repaired the on board computer. Only need to open the gate, but i didn't find out how to open it.
Some Spoiler Text

Some Spoiler Text
Thank you, i managed to get there, also found the driver and repaired the on board computer. Only need to open the gate, but i didn't find out how to open it.
Some Spoiler Text

First you need to repair wires that stick out of wall. Then you use the console upstairs. At the end use lighter on barrels. Before you go I advise to stock up on supplies. [\spoiler]

how to use the spoiler text?
You can just click on the "+" button on the top of the post box, and pick the "Spoiler" option, it has a flag symbol. Then you can name your spoiler box or just press "Continue" and it will show the title "Spoiler".
Then you just write what you want.
Example:
Code:
[SPOILER]Write the text here.[/SPOILER]

Back