Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

after the radio station at the bikers place told me about a location northwest of SLC" ..nothing showed up on my pipboy map this happened to me once before and when I went back (from a save) for another location it suddenly populated in my map view.. nothing is on my map and i checked every single square on the game now, any idea?

after the radio station at the bikers place told me about a location northwest of SLC" ..nothing showed up on my pipboy map this happened to me once before and when I went back (from a save) for another location it suddenly populated in my map view.. nothing is on my map and i checked every single square on the game now, any idea?

Head to SLC Railyard and repair the train. You'll also have to hire engineer (idle men you've met in bigger cities). [\spoiler]

Question with spoiler:

So I got a guy to help from Wind of War, got the computer fixed at the dam, fixed the crane, moved the barrels.. now it says "one shot " will blow them up.. None of my weapons blow them up. I even went looking for dynamite and it did nothing on the barrels. .. Before I moved the barrels I also tried to blow the gate with plastikEx no joy.. ??

Question with spoiler:

So I got a guy to help from Wind of War, got the computer fixed at the dam, fixed the crane, moved the barrels.. now it says "one shot " will blow them up.. None of my weapons blow them up. I even went looking for dynamite and it did nothing on the barrels. .. Before I moved the barrels I also tried to blow the gate with plastikEx no joy.. ??
Use lighter

i have one question.... were are the bikers -i want a power armor-

another -were i find the armor of the game?

:v

Attachments

• helloimstupid.jpg
    helloimstupid.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 341
You will most likely have to build it.
I don't think i will be able to do.
Instead of buying the part of the blueprint owned by the bikers, i decided to help them in their quest.
Problem is that i already took sides in reno and i might have pissed the characters who might have helped me.

I am stuck in the main storyline
"Find information about project Vault 8 at Area 51"
I am there, killeld all the aliens, but found nothing about it. I already bringed the mysterious device to Vault City

I am stuck in the main storyline
"Find information about project Vault 8 at Area 51"
I am there, killeld all the aliens, but found nothing about it. I already bringed the mysterious device to Vault City

Hack the right computer in area 51 and it will talk about Vault 8

I did it earlier, also i was at Lovelock Radio station, but it is still active quest. I also speaked it in Vault City
So you know about the surveillance of V8 by Lovelock and Area51 then.. this knowledge makes the game interesting but is not a precondition for driving the plot forward. So I wouldnt obsess about checking each block in the "to do" in the pip boy.. there could be a bug too that it dindt get "unchecked". U get the same info at Lovelock as i saw and also at 2 other locations.

So I am still in the bunker where I got to via train.. I spoke to the presidents head but the Oversser told me about this other entity "upstairs " or so ( it was late at night and I dindt remember it perfectly).. So i been running around a bunker to get higher than the ground floor but have been unable.. The one broken elevator is impervious to my repair skill

Last edited:
So I am still in the bunker where I got to via train.. I spoke to the presidents head but the Oversser told me about this other entity "upstairs " or so ( it was late at night and I dindt remember it perfectly).. So i been running around a bunker to get higher than the ground floor but have been unable.. The one broken elevator is impervious to my repair skill
Exit the vault and prepare to die a lot. You get to the worst part of the mod. [\spoiler]

Exit the vault and prepare to die a lot. You get to the worst part of the mod. [\spoiler]

Not nessecarily..

If He made significant big gun investment, (with proper ddraw.ini burst setting), and he's like lvl 30 with proper perks picked, He could simply rotflstomp that fight.
Literally that robed guy with gauss pistol with 500hp went down in 1 burst from M60.

So you know about the surveillance of V8 by Lovelock and Area51 then.. this knowledge makes the game interesting but is not a precondition for driving the plot forward. So I wouldnt obsess about checking each block in the "to do" in the pip boy.. there could be a bug too that it dindt get "unchecked". U get the same info at Lovelock as i saw and also at 2 other locations.

Thank you, and where should i go next? And where can i find the kidnappers of the Overseer?

Greetings, does anybody know where that "Buddy" guy is supposed to be located in Reno? The one that is mentioned by Machete to pick the lock from Bertolini's safebox?

Thank you, and where should i go next? And where can i find the kidnappers of the Overseer?
The kidnappers of the overseer are still a way off. Just reasonably look for them..but dont sweat if if you dont find them right away, Keep looking for Jay Kunish.. and follow the leads that present.

Not nessecarily..

If He made significant big gun investment, (with proper ddraw.ini burst setting), and he's like lvl 30 with proper perks picked, He could simply rotflstomp that fight.
Literally that robed guy with gauss pistol with 500hp went down in 1 burst from M60.
Yes I have combat heavy guy. I was "only" Lvl 24 but I had given myself extra HP via a cheat so I was probably pushing level 28-30 in combat power. also fair and square pursued all the combat heavy perks. Such as bonus rate of fire, sniper.. this is the reason I like to start "giften" makes the beginning harder but those extra points in agility and luck allow me to get sniper.. and a sniper with a high luck and Better Critical perk, is pretty hard to beat. (In FO2 I usually beat Horrigan in 2 or 3 combat turns). also here I went to the flank right away to defeat the enemy fire team in detail whilst only exposing myself to a fraction of their firepower.

Looks like I totally screwed in the main storyline
I am still in the quest to find kidnappers of the Overseer. No one telling me anything new, don't know where to go. In Salt Lake the train is ready to go, but don't have destination. There is few side quests i cant' solve, and no new quest in the main story

1 more question, what parts do i need to make the Power Armor?
I have CPU, Blueprint from the bikers, and Autonomous system

Back