Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

I get CTD every time when i try to get into the train after killing Reaper. Can't come back to Salt Lake City :<

ctd.jpg

No. I haven't seen that translation yet.
Greetings, pardon me, but i have a issue with Fallout NevadaCE , the install file prevents me of installing the .exe file,but the rest of the files installed without prob. Can i download the .exe file separately? Thanks for feedback!

Looks like I totally screwed in the main storyline
I am still in the quest to find kidnappers of the Overseer. No one telling me anything new, don't know where to go. In Salt Lake the train is ready to go, but don't have destination. There is few side quests i cant' solve, and no new quest in the main story

Have you used the console in the radio station on Battle Mountain?

1 more question, what parts do i need to make the Power Armor?
I have CPU, Blueprint from the bikers, and Autonomous
Broken Power Armor- found on corpse of one of the guys in Power Armor or in SLC
Anti-Rad suit- one of the lockers in Gecko
Hazmat suit- you can buy one in SLC general store
Helmet- there are several locations: I'm sure there is one in New Reno sewers, and I think there is one in Area 51
Blueprints from Winds of War- steal them by hacking computer in command center, ask for them if you're liked or get in Area 51

Last edited:
Greetings, pardon me, but i have a issue with Fallout NevadaCE , the install file prevents me of installing the .exe file,but the rest of the files installed without prob. Can i download the .exe file separately? Thanks for feedback!
Everything is Packed in one file. Disable the imaginary antivirus and do not put in protected folders.

Everything is Packed in one file. Disable the imaginary antivirus and do not put in protected folders.[/QUOT
Thanks a lot,it worked perfectly. I didn't consider disabling the antivirus because said program didn't pop up or appeared when trying to install the .exe. Again, thank you, looking forward to enjoy your mod.

Have you used the console in the radio station on Battle Mountain?

Broken Power Armor- found on corpse of one of the guys in Power Armor or in SLC
Anti-Rad suit- one of the lockers in Gecko
Hazmat suit- you can buy one in SLC general store
Helmet- there are several locations: I'm sure there is one in New Reno sewers, and I think there is one in Area 51
Blueprints from Winds of War- steal them by hacking computer in command center, ask for them if you're liked or get in Area 51
Thank you, it worked! I used that console earlier, but that option wasn't there that time

Looks like I totally screwed in the main storyline
I am still in the quest to find kidnappers of the Overseer. No one telling me anything new, don't know where to go. In Salt Lake the train is ready to go, but don't have destination. There is few side quests i cant' solve, and no new quest in the main story
You will find the overseer where you are going when the train leaves. The train has only one destination and its the "right" one. PS: Let me know if you havent found all parts the PA yet. I know a couple more locations for parts.

Yeah looks like I finished the game, but I have questions about the endgame.
What is the good ending? I have bad speech and I tried direct combat but its brutal hard, so I went to the sneaky way, and managed to go down to the lab. Is it possible to self destruct the lab without dying? Is it possible to set timer ang escape? Or sacrifice is unavoidable to the good ending?

Yeah looks like I finished the game, but I have questions about the endgame.
What is the good ending? I have bad speech and I tried direct combat but its brutal hard, so I went to the sneaky way, and managed to go down to the lab. Is it possible to self destruct the lab without dying? Is it possible to set timer ang escape? Or sacrifice is unavoidable to the good ending?
The very last act in the game: On my first go through (am now in the mid game of the 2nd), I understand blowing up the lab will blow up the vault. I could not accept that and installed the defense part instead o protect from future bad guys (proto-enclave?) attacksthereby risking a possible future use of the cloning equipment.

1 more thing
You can repair the robot in 3rd floor and you can simply go up and continue adventuring it's a real companion

The very last act in the game: On my first go through (am now in the mid game of the 2nd), I understand blowing up the lab will blow up the vault. I could not accept that and installed the defense part instead o protect from future bad guys (proto-enclave?) attacksthereby risking a possible future use of the cloning equipment.

I agree, this is also good ending. It's shame that the people don't understand you and exiled from the vault.

Hey there. Does anyone know what do i exactly need so Evan,the trapper in Gerlach, decides to hunt alongside me? Do i need a high outdoorsman skill and/or animal kills? How high? I put the skill at 78% to do a test,and he still refused to do so. Or should i do something else? Thanks for any feedback!

Hey there. Does anyone know what do i exactly need so Evan,the trapper in Gerlach, decides to hunt alongside me? Do i need a high outdoorsman skill and/or animal kills? How high? I put the skill at 78% to do a test,and he still refused to do so. Or should i do something else? Thanks for any feedback!

I think you need to peacefully complete Gerlach quest.
Save the guy that Gerlach wants to lynch by offering to fix a pump or passing one of the skill checks to convince him to let him go.]

Don't know if mayor quest is bugged or if missed something.
I manage to get enough answers for the mayor questions, including the location of the lab.
I went through the computer lab, and took the note about Hal Wallis placing a big order.
I did the quest for Wallis just so i could record him, but i can't tell the mayor it is him.
I think i will leave Vegas for now. Tired of running around...

I think you need to peacefully complete Gerlach quest.
Save the guy that Gerlach wants to lynch by offering to fix a pump or passing one of the skill checks to convince him to let him go.]
Thanks a lot for your reply.By the way, how do i apply the spoiler filter for text?

Don't know if mayor quest is bugged or if missed something.
I manage to get enough answers for the mayor questions, including the location of the lab.
I went through the computer lab, and took the note about Hal Wallis placing a big order.
I did the quest for Wallis just so i could record him, but i can't tell the mayor it is him.
I think i will leave Vegas for now. Tired of running around...

Each of the guys involved in has a note that is used as evidence. Hall, D. Davis and vice-mayor each have a note in their pocket that you can steal. Leader of slavers has one in his safe. There is also a note in the office of the drug lab. You may also need tapes from leader of the ghouls and drug dealer near Hard Rock Cafe.

Thanks a lot for your reply.By the way, how do i apply the spoiler filter for text?

Put a word "spoiler" in [...], then write the content of it. You end the spoilered section the same, but put /spoiler in the brackets.

Thanks. I will check for that.
Although, the recording of the drug dealer or from the ghoul serve the same purpose.
You don't need to have both.

Hi! I finished the game, so I try to write a short review
This mod is awesome! The atmosphere is great, very deep, lots of places to visit, and the quests is full of great ideas, there are no boring quests. And at last all the skills are usable! For example, in Fallout 1 and 2, Repair, Traps, Science has very little use, but in this mod all of them usable and rewarding. The story is also great, however i don't understand some things at the endgame, but this is because I am not perfect in english. The only downside for me that there is no followers, i really liked the followers in the earlier games (and in Fallout Resurrection mod you can even discuss the events with your followers).
So thank you guys making this awesome mod, and thanks for the english translation. I am sure that I will do more playthroughs in the future with different characters.

So i am doing another run thru.. In Uranium City. Wright sent me to have ablook at "his " mine. It seems the game wants me to use dynamite to "lure out" the worms, but some of the dialogue seems to suggest dynamite use will also collapse the mine? then when I talk to the chinese farmers dialogue option pops up of me buying their cow "to save the town" . What gives? : )

So i am doing another run thru.. In Uranium City. Wright sent me to have ablook at "his " mine. It seems the game wants me to use dynamite to "lure out" the worms, but some of the dialogue seems to suggest dynamite use will also collapse the mine? then when I talk to the chinese farmers dialogue option pops up of me buying their cow "to save the town" . What gives? : )
You don't have to do any of that. I forgot who you had to speak to about it, I think it's the ghoul, but you can lure out the worms to come out of the ground by making lots of noises and deal with them personally. It's real tough fight, though, but at least you can enlist the help from one of the guys.

Back