Fallout: Sonora, a new project by the developers of Fallout: Nevada

So how are they working so fast? There's plenty big mods for Fallout 2 over the past 10 years, but barely any released, and these guys want to pump out two big games in that time? What's their secret?

So how are they working so fast? There's plenty big mods for Fallout 2 over the past 10 years, but barely any released, and these guys want to pump out two big games in that time? What's their secret?
This is the latest project on the F2 engine to prove itself. Next will be paid on another engine, but with the same focus.

For reference: Nevada was made six years

on the other hand, if god loves us, why is there todd howard?
Todd is a red herring, he just does what corporates tell him to do on stage? Maybe Emil and Ugly Pete are THE problem?

No gods, no kings, only man.

There's large modding comunity in Russia. Not only Fallout2, also Heroes3 I think. And They are working good, wonders I'll say.

But a little to fast? Maybe? I haven't got the chance to try Olympus 2077 yet.

What's their secret?

Look outside. Bears on the street, Moskwa -10, Nowosybirsk -8, Irkuck -13. Nothing to do but strip Fallout2 down to atoms.

Just joking.

спасибо Foxx!
спасибо русский мод-маикеру!

Извините, за мой ломанный русский.

No gods, no kings, only man.
There's large modding comunity in Russia. Not only Fallout2, also Heroes3 I think. And They are working good, wonders I'll say.
But a little to fast? Maybe? I haven't got the chance to try Olympus 2077 yet.
Look outside. Bears on the street, Moskwa -10, Nowosybirsk -8, Irkuck -13. Nothing to do but strip Fallout2 down to atoms.
Just joking.
спасибо Foxx!
спасибо русский мод-маикеру!
Извините, за мой ломанный русский.
I did not participate in the creation of Nevada & Sonora :)

Yes, but you keep us updated -> that what I had in my mind.

Don't know the team but I do appreciate their work. 2019+ and still F2 is alive. It's great!

If you chew, Yes. Don't forget to clean your mouth before the reception.
No, man, what he meant isn't that Nevada is shit, but he meant that it's *THE* shit. It's an American/English/whatever expression that means they REALLY love it. English is second language for me, too, but I've seen people all over the internet calling things they really love as 'THE shit'. Dunno why they say it that way myself, but there you go.

No, man, what he meant isn't that Nevada is shit, but he meant that it's *THE* shit. It's an American/English/whatever expression that means they REALLY love it. English is second language for me, too, but I've seen people all over the internet calling things they really love as 'THE shit'. Dunno why they say it that way myself, but there you go.
It is funny how some words change their meaning so drastically. Don't be mad @Foxx

Man, I'm so used to the slang way of saying "the shit" as in being good that I was really confused when I read Foxx's comment. I had no idea what he meant by that at all. I misunderstood the misunderstanding.

But yeah, I see how you can misunderstand that easily. He was complimenting it, not insulting it.

dcvsmr6-c53257b4-9e7d-4abc-a6b2-003f2fafca35.png

The new weapons for sonora look amazing.

I kinda agree with @Fat Luke though. They look really good, but it's just not (classic) Fallout style. If you use them, you can't use the vanilla icons or it likely feels out of place.

they look too cartoonish and "clean" to me, but maybe they'll look better in game

I really would like to see a new cool shotgun, even if it is a modified version of another shotgun, just like "the exterminator" (I think it is called that way) which was a modified combat shotgun in fallout 1.5
Anyway, I wonder if we ever know what happened to the soldiers stationed in Mexico that were supervising the constant flow of oil to the US.
Also, there should be Mr. Handies roaming in the wasteland.

Back