Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Yesterday

Got a question about world map.
map.png

It seems that I explored all the map, but cannot find Maxson Bunker anywhere. Am I missing something big and hidden again. Spoken with many NPCs during my adventures, and don't have any clue where it should be located. Have anyone find it already?

Sorry for spamming but another [BUG REPORT] (did not want to modify old posts)
1. If you go to Circle Junction by car you probably lose your car.
2. Don't visit Moletown for the second time

Last edited:

It seems that I explored all the map, but cannot find Maxson Bunker anywhere. Am I missing something big and hidden again. Spoken with many NPCs during my adventures, and don't have any clue where it should be located. Have anyone find it already?

I believe you get the information from Hoover Dam, although I'm unsure where

Hoova dam head scientist is an ex BoS member. after asking him all you can about the Brotherhood (be carefull though some lines end up in fight) you need to ravage through his computer. also be carefull here, he stands next to it. i only had a chance to do it after heavily investing in sneak, enable sneak mode, and act in night time. this is the only time i got succesfull. once on Bos Bunker map, you need to enter the hidden caves, and destroy the canon inside ( it will attack you anyways). you need to do this in one turn, as the turret will tear you apart once it gets it's turn. so make sure it doesn't get a chance. Avenger minigun from guardian of forever encounter's super mutant rules here..

Sorry for spamming but another [BUG REPORT] (did not want to modify old posts)
1. If you go to Circle Junction by car you probably lose your car.
2. Don't visit Moletown for the second time

Thanks for reporting all the issues you found. Don’t worry about spamming. It’s helpful!

Question about one of Hoover Dam's quests, ***Spoilers below*** (Couldn't get the spoiler text to work)
Is it possible to meet with Governor Dodge and help him arrest the Crimson Caravan in the current version of the game?"

Question about one of Hoover Dam's quests, ***Spoilers below*** (Couldn't get the spoiler text to work)
Is it possible to meet with Governor Dodge and help him arrest the Crimson Caravan in the current version of the game?"

Hi, yes it is! The easiest way to meet him is to talk to Major Jack and insult him

We’re looking for a programmer and/or a technical designer to help us speed things up!

If you would like to work with a small team on the iconic Van Buren, please send me a message!

Greetings!

I'm happy to find this game :) It's not as if I have much time for games yet I hope I'll find enough for this one.

I'm new here and I'm looking for a place where I may discuss quests of F:Y without upsetting people with spoilers.

Greetings!

I'm happy to find this game :) It's not as if I have much time for games yet I hope I'll find enough for this one.

I'm new here and I'm looking for a place where I may discuss quests of F:Y without upsetting people with spoilers.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the game. If you need help with the main quest, check out the walkthrough in the main folder. You can find us here or in our Discord channel https://discord.gg/UW36Ms7

Have fun!

Back