General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
In case you have time to burn... A fucking free National Geographic documentary on release date:

Right. A towel is necessary for any smoking operation. Especially when you spill your bong water all over the table or floor. Speaking of which...

My apt is so energy-efficient, that despite keeping tv and pc on almost all day, lights on, cooking on stoves, dish-washer whenever i need it - when I sent in my electricity measurements, I recieved an automated "sceptical reply", telling me to double-check the value, since it was suspiciously low :V

My apt is so energy-efficient, that despite keeping tv and pc on almost all day, lights on, cooking on stoves, dish-washer whenever i need it - when I sent in my electricity measurements, I recieved an automated "sceptical reply", telling me to double-check the value, since it was suspiciously low :V

waring-pro-single-portable-burner-d-20070821170737997~256111.jpg

Plazmins-silelis-D-200x200.JPG

6fb85a18cb40b5862cfffd24a89f8fdd.jpg

41oI9l1LtfL.jpg

Yours?

Far from it, my tv is enormous, my pc is top notch, my stove is induction heating. I don't know how it all works, but the landlord made it a big selling point to me in the first place - electricity bills will be tiny tiny

Far from it, my tv is enormous, my pc is top notch, my stove is induction heating. I don't know how it all works, but the landlord made it a big selling point to me in the first place - electricity bills will be tiny tiny

He probably syphons off electricity from some other neighbour.

What kind of t.v. do you have?
As for me I'm in the process of ordering a keyboard kit and then putting it together, since this is the general discussion thread I could always post pictures of me building it if anyone happens to be interested. I just have to wait for the long ass shipping time unfortunately.

What kind of t.v. do you have?

big-ass philips. I'm usually a quick shopper, just went by size, and brought it home.
It allready misbehaves a bit, which pisses me off. It frustrates me mostly because all my life I owned mostly cheap shit, "communist-style" as I call it, and as soon as I join the consumerist club, and pay good money for expensive shit, it doesn't even wait a day before screwing up somehow.

big-ass philips. I'm usually a quick shopper, just went by size, and brought it home.
It allready misbehaves a bit, which pisses me off. It frustrates me mostly because all my life I owned mostly cheap shit, "communist-style" as I call it, and as soon as I join the consumerist club, and pay good money for expensive shit, it doesn't even wait a day before screwing up somehow.
I recommend giving a Magnavox t.v. a try, I've had mine for around a few years and still going strong. My brother's dog managed to knock it off it's stand the other day and still doing good.

Can't understand why people still like to watch TV, when everything one wishes can be accessed via the internet.

I just got rid of my TV that's hasn't worked in years. When it did work i usually just watched some footie on it and thats about it.

Now i'm thinking about getting a new one plus a ps4 maybe that would double ad blu-ray player. Still though, meh. Not really excited about blowing money on something that's not really that intetesting. My new smartphone however was a good buy.

To be honest I don't even know why I have my t.v. anymore, trying to find a reason but with a dual monitor setup I have no need to use a t.v.

Back