General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Pretty awesome restoration of these pictures, if not for the post ww2 rubble in the backround, one could mistake these for pictures taken with a mid 2000' phone:

w004.jpg

http://opjum.net/kolorowe-zdjecia-zrujnowanej-warszawy-z-lata-1947-r/

Yea they have to be coloured ear photos.

I make some stupid typos sometimes. Or like, miss a word entirely. Or type "you" instead of "who". I mean, it's not even close. Shouldn't do this stuff when I'm tired. Need moar coffee. :cookie: Mmm, coffee with cookies (since there is no coffee emoji).

Just wanted to re-state again that I'm going to the Nihon in April, gonna have to practice what little Japanse I know.

Well I wouldn't be able to travel to Japan if I wasn't working and making money, now would I?

I wasn't alluding to you working or not, just trying to say something funny. For some reason that expression came to my mind. English is not my first language, it's actually my third.

Yep, you speak pretty fluent Polish.

Well Finland has three official languages: Finnish, Swedish and Sami. Finnish and Swedish are tought from elementary school level and so is English. German can be chosen from seventh grade on (at least where I was). Some schools have even more options. After elementary I've learned some other languages. I'm still learning idioms and expressions in English, I don't always know their full meaning.

I meant that as Walpknut goes on his journey to Japan, he should "bring home the bacon" from that trip, as in make the trip a memorable one and to bring some good memories back.

Back