General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I am currently watching something off the old streaming box - Danger Man.

iu

They appear to have bought the rights to so much shit, to where I have not turned on the actual satellite box in several months.

Waiting for Fury - Wallin boxing match to begin. Not sure what side I'm on. Fury seems like a nice guy.

Edit. Fury won.

Last edited:
The first episode of Six Million Dollar Man is so damned clumsy in execution. Starts with a narration from a minor character while the important events are going on. Ultimately it's redundant serving as an audio filler for scenes with no dialog. Guess they really wanted dialog there without a decent rewrite. I really do understand that "show don't tell" thing when it comes to narration. I'm not on board otherwise because sometimes people do monologue.

Maybe screenwriting is a more manageable idea for myself...it allows for the visual aspect which I lack when working on a short story. Truth be told that is why I always liked comics too, but that is outside my budget/skillset. Also pumping out a full novel without it reading like something from the dime store days is pretty hard when everything you see is shit. I don't want to write more of the same shit you see? It's all so alike.

This genre is shit. This series is shit. This guy ripped this guy off who ripped this guy off. Everyone you looked up to as a kid? They just stole ideas off the people before them. Nothing is original. Everything is transparent. Even if you write it you are just writing a slightly different version of this.

When I hear/see post apocalyptic, dystopian, zombie, sci fi, fantasy, western, elves, dragons, mutants, cyborgs, aliens I want to gouge my eyes out. I just don't see the point in doing that. So I have pages of notes/story beats for a series I no longer want to write. I feel like the guy that will write one book in his lifetime while others write 100. My penis is so small.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has shit taste.
HAH. You’re not wrong. I also think his intelligence is comparable to mine, considering he has this thing where he’ll get so excited that he rears up like a stallion and stomps in his own shit shortly after defecating.

I alternate between the 80's being awesome or really fucking weird. Both probably.

I just very recently binge-watched the entire series of Robotix. I have the Galaxy Rangers series on DVD.

iu

This one I watched a lot in my younger years.

e5677845b3a46c1f351d0eacdbdf538e.jpg

I miss movie posters like this. Even the shittiest movies look cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is muscle memory thread now!

I'm wondering whether people who masterbate 24/7 reach the same level of muscle memory imprint as a karate fighters, for example. You know, the pro-level mechanism kicking in without conscious effort after being attacked, moving the body of well trained fighter to fighting stance on slightest endangerment registered by his senses before his cortex rationally analyze what's going on.

Does the same mechanism work for masterbater practicing the art of fap 24/7 for years? @Atomkilla I think you are the most competent pro-level masterbater here, care to share some insight? Do your arms move and make dat smooth dickstroke moves sooner than you realize it after spotting a penis?

What the fuck are you on about?

Valcik is a low-effort troll who has a hard on for me for some reason, so he tries to goad me into playing his little game from time to time. Admittedly, I did humor him a couple of times, but his trolling attempts have grown stale and are all variations of a same joke that is not making much sense either, so I just tend to ignore him for the most part.

Oh yeah, I do remember that last event now... Seemed like random ranting with a random mention of you. Still does.

Back