General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Man the jeep is possibly one of the most notorious bosses in current gen gaming.

May give Dead Rising a go someday, did have it at one point but at the time only had an SD TV so couldn't see any of the writing. :roll:

Alphadrop said:
Man the jeep is possibly one of the most notorious bosses in current gen gaming.

May give Dead Rising a go someday, did have it at one point but at the time only had an SD TV so couldn't see any of the writing. :roll:
Do it. It's only 20 bucks or so used.

EDIT: Also, yeah that boss made me ragequit. It took me until 3 months ago to buy it and beat it. Damn Capcom and their hard as fuck games.

I had to post this somewhere and this is the closes thing to an appropriate thread without making a new one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R0E0mk0eIE[/youtube]

When I get back to playing TF2 (I still haven't played a few classes and I want to see all the new content) I have to try that map. The idea is hilarious enough and well-represented with the high definition pictures, but the added effects made it truly unforgettable. Besides the fact they actually kill you.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

P.S.

Also in response to that video is a version with the Touhou character graphics mod installed. I'll have to use that.

Hitman Blood Money, still a very enjoyable, stylish game.
One thing that bothers me is that the sniper rifle seems to be impossible to use as everyone instantly seems to know where the shot came from :(

Kohan:Ahriman's Gift. Damn, this game is addictive as hell and I just love the Ceyah campaign. I wish for a whole game this good with an evil campaign as satysfying as this one.

Tried Oblivion again recently but got bored after three hours and am playing Morrowind instead.
Also Star Trek Online. :salute:

giving Fallout 3 another chance since I never even finished it. this time with some mods though. mainly Wanderer's Edition and its complimentary mods. the game becomes so much better with some of these changes, but unfortunately I'm still completely uninterested in the storyline and have a very hard time forcing myself to continue it.

was playing diablo 2 for a bit, now turned my sights back on fallout 2, never finished it in its original state, but doing fairly well with killap utter awesome restoration mod installed, its a different game

yeah got fallout 3, wasn't impressed with it, too many changes (bad) for my liking, if you give me a link to the mods you installed for it, FO3, I might give it another shot myself, but, I think its a very poor game, but what do you expect when its aimed for consoles, like so many games, they get nerfed, Deus ex invisible war, was shit, nothing like the original in any way, and the original was awesome,

I love morrowind,, oblivion was short and iffy, even with a few mods, this was boring as hell, I resold my copy shortly after I finished, it and that didn't take long, morrowind is still very well supported, plenty of awesome mods for it,

Went back to Eve and just bought a 3 month membership. Playing with my girlfriend this time, which should make it more enjoyable, and we've been looking for a game to play together.

I'll finish Red Dead Redemption this week and maybe finally buy that PS3...

matthewfarmery said:
was playing diablo 2 for a bit, now turned my sights back on fallout 2, never finished it in its original state, but doing fairly well with killap utter awesome restoration mod installed, its a different game

yeah got fallout 3, wasn't impressed with it, too many changes (bad) for my liking, if you give me a link to the mods you installed for it, FO3, I might give it another shot myself, but, I think its a very poor game, but what do you expect when its aimed for consoles, like so many games, they get nerfed, Deus ex invisible war, was shit, nothing like the original in any way, and the original was awesome,

killap himself recommended this for FO3 mods: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1056342-mezs-gameplay-and-immersion-mod-list/ - I went with FWE and a few of the recommended mods to go with it. FWE does most of the magic though.

I'm also considering giving FO2 with killap's mod another spin. it's not that long ago I started a new character, but I got stuck somewhere with some horrible bug and no good save to go back to. so I quit.

save often in FO2, that is what I suggest, but I would suggest you hold off from playing FO2 with the RP project until 2.1, last I read saves won't be compatible, from earlier versions, still if that is the way it has to be done, no problem, only that I got so far before I read that, otherwise I would have put it off myself until 2.1 came out, looking forward to it, as the mod is great, I will take a look at FO3 at some point, maybe after I given FO2 a major blast

I'm playing some Fallout Tactics and it's quite enjoyable, but it's very hot in Belgium, FOT is draining my memory and my ventilators are turning turbo non-stop, so yeah...

alec said:
.. it's very hot in Belgium

This man speaks the truth

I am playing Kayne and Lynch (it ain't no Hitman but I enjoy it none the less) and Wings of prey. (WWII airplane Pron fetish )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3GTMWIhZ2M[/youtube]

civ 4 mostly, I really want to play alpha protocol, but the controls are just horrible. worst console port i've seen in a long time. good thing I only borrowed it, that piece of..is not worth a cent (at least on a pc). why bother to port, if you don't bother to adjust controls? to make money..glad I didn't help you in that noble cause..

Started a "Ju-87 Stuka" (boy I love that plane) Stalingrad campaign in IL-2 Sturmovik 1946.
Nothing noteworthy happened 'till now (I'm at just two sorties), just divebombing bridges, flak and stuff.

Oh and finished Killzone 2 the other day on the ps3. Graphics were nice, and loved the portable helgan mg (the first part of the final level rocks with it) Ending was rather unsatisfying, but overall a good game for what it is.

I'm playing League of Legends and Fallout. I was always more into Fallout 2 and actually somewhat surprised how many dialog choices I missed out on. Fun!

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge

:)

288varm.jpg

Back