General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Tbh i just lost about 5 hours of work on that fps creator thing, its buggy as shit even with the latest patch so i threw it in the trash(not really)and not im writing angry letters with obscene language to the usless developers asking for a refund.

The Dutch Ghost said:
Hey cody92, which FPS creator is it? I have seen a couple on the Internet offered by various developers.
it was the regular fps creator by the game developers, even patched it still crashes...

At the moment, replaying Silent Storm.
A Fallout using this as the combat engine would have been so cool :(

Finished BG1 and now playing Dungeon Siege II. WTF how could they make the game even worse?

DS was bad, after equipping your characters and choosing their path you just had to sit back and occasionly press the 'H' or 'M' keys to heal or refresh your mana. But still somehow it was a fairly enjoyable (mindless) hack & slash. At least RPGs couldn't get any worse I thought, until I started playing DSII that is.

I've now played the same stretch of road at least a dozen times, not because I keep dying (though I have done a couple of times) but because if you save and leave the game you've still got to teleport from the treehouse and fight your way through respawned enemies. My character has gone up 7 levels and I haven't even finished the first main quest.

People asked for more interactivity, which means now you have to hold down the right mouse button all the time to attack. Gee how really interactive that is. :crazy:

Damn I've finally found a game that makes Baldur's Gate look like the masterpiece that everyone keeps telling me it is.

COD4 multiplayer, SupCom (in siege mode, fuck story), and Crysis when I feel like my day has gone too well, and I really need to ruin it with a shitty game.

Stag, what's your nickname in CoD4? And I sure hope you're not using the Martyrdom feat, P90 or grenade launcher. These things spoil the game so hard....bunny jumping and using grenades like artillery also.

I usually use an M4/G3 with red dot, bandolier/c4, stopping power/juggernaut, and deep penetration.

Novelty*AFZ* in COD4

As I just unlocked it (I haven't been playing very much) I now use the G36C quite a bit in place of the M4.

Playing COD4 again. I've finally changed my mind about it. Playing it on the highest difficulty level makes it far more enjoyable, I really like it now !

I just got done with some GRAW 2 with the 1.05 patch, well worth checking out if you have the game and haven't been keeping up with it, it includes three maps (I think), numerous bug fixes, numerous weapon fixes, and two new guns, one of which is a beautiful shotgun.

Okay...now that i have finished Perseus Mandate i must say that it might as well deserve more then 1 playthrough.
the bonus missions were also very very fun !

Scorpion is pretty powerful, deals more damage than MP5. And I always use stopping power, cause I ain't got the patience to shoot people 8 times before they die...shame there aren't many Hardcore mode servers....

Ravager69 said:
Scorpion is pretty powerful, deals more damage than MP5.

Uh-huh. At point blank range...

When I seriously want to humiliate people MP5 is what I use.

Ravager69 said:
shame there aren't many Hardcore mode servers....

True dat. I'm great at hardcore. (pun intended) :salute:

Back