General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Now I am wondering why Valve is not getting around making Half-life 2 episode 3.

I've heard somewhere that Valve ain't going to release Episode 3, but Half-Life 3: Episode N. Or something like that, but I ain't got any sources to look for the rumor.

If episode 3 was released, I doubt Gordon Freeman could be used for another adventure. :|

A robot unicorn. That dashes with rainbow colours.
Collecting butterflies. With a sappy song playing in the background.
Why am I playing it ?

Giving Fallout 3 another playthrough. Well, the first full playthrough. With a ton of mods and all of the DLCs. Figure I should finally suck it up and finish this all before New Vegas comes out.

Wow, I went from being bored in ME II to this?

Black said:
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html
And I can't stop.

I can't decide if I am playing because of the surreal idea, or the gay music. Or both.

The game should be banned, it is more addictive than crack.(hey that rhymed..)

Playing some of the SupCom 2 demo. Not really sure why Chris Taylor did what he did to the game. Economy change I knew about and didn't like, but stuff like no adjacency, factory assist, auto-grouping, unit weapon ranges and the rather odd art direction were disappointing. Blah, had such good hopes for this game.

Ausdoerrt said:
hey that rhymed..

No it didn't :P

AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLWAAAAAYSSS..............

How far do you guys get? I totally suck at the game >___<

I always knew I won't be a poet.

Yesterday I got to about 17-18k points (in one run) ... I suck it at too (maybe even more than you) :)

Pretty much same here, a bit lower... I guess the score depends heavily on how lucky you get with the stars - miss one, and your score's screwed up.

ricimervisigoths.JPG

wre471.JPG

So I finished Heretic, great experience overall. The level design in it is fucking fantastic, I've recently just started on Hexen.

Patton89 said:
A robot unicorn. That dashes with rainbow colours.
Collecting butterflies. With a sappy song playing in the background.
Why am I playing it ?

Those are totally my thoughts.. I can't believe I sat in front of it for 30 minutes. I hope I won't ever go back to it.. I'm almost scared. What have you done Black..
I guess there are things in me I don't want to know about.

Well.... finished Mass Effect 1, playing 2 right now, you guys can guess that, by my sig, i felt in love with the series :) .

heh :P, pretty much, to hell with mindless shooters, i didint played a good RPG with a good story in LONG time (last time was my first play with Fallout2)

just started Bioshock 2 last night. just like the first game, the setting is really impressive at first. the graphics are top-notch and they've done a great job on sounds and effects. but after about 2 hours of playing the game, you already know what the rest of the game is going to be like and you're already starting to get bored with it. I hope I can stick it out though, I hate not finishing games.

Back