Honest Hearts promotional pic spotted

WorstUsernameEver

But best title ever!
Our friends at The Vault have spotted a promotional pic for Honest Hearts on the Xbox Live Marketplace, at this link, paired with the New Vegas teaser.

<center></center>
Still no release date or announcement as of now.

Talking about DLC, the Vault also noticed that the website The Sony Geniuses seems to have confirmed the already reported teaser for the next episode of Qore, Playstation 3's digital magazine, which teases (notice the recurring theme?) information about Old World Blues, which is almost certainly going to be the third DLC installment for the game.

It's really about time.. I mean, it's good that they take their time to develop it thoroughly, but I presume many people already lost interest to the game due to the slow pacing. I will definitevly play them, but I doubt it will sell so good like the FO3 DLC.

That risk is there indeed.
Still if it is like Dead Money and improves on it we know that content wise it will be better than any of Beth's FO3 DLCs.

I only just finished all of FNV including Dead Money, for the first time so I'm pretty excited. While I liked DM, I hope HH is in a different style just for variety's sake.

sea said:
The funny thing is that fans discovered what pretty much all the existing DLC plans were by poking through the game files months ago. And this is supposed to be played out like some sort of big mystery plot? I mean, to be fair, maybe stuff is just getting leaked unintentionally, but is there any harm in saying "yes, you got us, there is in fact DLC coming" instead of playing this back-and-forth game?

Seems lately that a lot of developers seem to dance around their own 'smartness' when a lot of the gamers have already figured things out.

So yeah "Get on with it"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY[/youtube]

I wish they released this months ago when their was still a huge buzz about the game. Like a lot of people I'm going to wait until all the DLCs have been released before getting them and doing a new play through.

drawnacrol said:
I wish they released this months ago when their was still a huge buzz about the game. Like a lot of people I'm going to wait until all the DLCs have been released before getting them and doing a new play through.

Yeah while New Vegas as a much more polished experience, the replay factor for it seems worse to me than F3, so I will also have to wait for all the DLC before playing through again

PS: First thing I thought of when I saw the pic was that maybe Harold has a lover that will get involved in the series?? lol!

While I am not saying that Bethesda sabotaged New Vegas release as that would completely ridiculous to say, I do feel that there was less enthusiasm generated for it than for the 'inhouse' Fallout 3.

As the posters above me mention, the general interest into the DLCs has been declining since the release of Fallout New Vegas since they seem to take so long.

I would like to have them the day they are released as most other game releases has not been much to my interest, but others will now wait until they all released which probably will still cost a number of sales.

Well, I like them to be released later, with more development time includet, so they will have more content and are therefore worth the money to spend on.

Lexx said:
Well, I like them to be released later, with more development time includet, so they will have more content and are therefore worth the money to spend on.

Don't mean that they should cut back on proper development Lexx, but the last few months have been really slow on any kind of news.

The Dutch Ghost said:
That risk is there indeed.
Still if it is like Dead Money and improves on it we know that content wise it will be better than any of Beth's FO3 DLCs.
IMO Dead Money was good...but not better than Point Lookout.

wasn't lockout mainly shooting mutants in the swamps ? I thought Dead Money was praised for the intelligent writing/companions you have there.

But don't you see? good desing, wirtting and chalenging quests are nothign compared to cool new broken weapons and Mutants to kill?

Within my opinion, Dead Money took away some strong points in a open-world FPS-RPG hybrid (fast-paced/tactical combat, non-linear exploration, ability to accumulate enhancements that ease the overall difficulty of the game i.e. leveling or obtaining more powerful weapons), while you could walk into the swamps of Point Lookout and engage hilariously fun (albeit outrageously "balanced") hillbillies wearing a full set of T-51b.

I loved Dead Money's writing, of course, but I really wouldn't compare DM to PL due to their own styles (Strong writing & less combat elements VS. Strong combat elements & less writing).

I personally hope Honest Hearts is a nigh-perfect combination of DM and PL, since the development is taking more time than that of FO3's.

I guess those are the differences between us, while I like action I mostly play Fallout for Role Playing experience and plot stuff.
Not new lands that mostly exist to be filled with loot, guns and enemies.

While the voice actor of Professor Calvert was pretty good I found the total plotline and region pretty pointless (no pun intended).
Why couldn't we interact with the Swamp Folk, we could talk with the tribal cult eventually.
Why are there traders when there are barely any sane people to trade with them?

If I really want FPS action I will play a FPS game instead.

The Dutch Ghost said:
Why couldn't we interact with the Swamp Folk, we could talk with the tribal cult eventually.

Because according to Bethesda, everybody who lives in a swamp is a white trash, retarded inbred.

White Knight said:
Because according to Bethesda, everybody who lives in a swamp is a white trash, retarded inbred.
Well, the whole reason I don't visit Maryland is because I just can't understand the people through their thick southern accents :mrgreen:

Faceless Stranger said:
White Knight said:
Well, the whole reason I don't visit Maryland is because I just can't understand the people through their thick southern accents :mrgreen:

That dosen't mean their retarded inbreds does it, thats just their accents.

Back