If you had to live in a Fallout game, where would you want to live?

For me I would live in the Mojave. Spending my time as a bounty hunter and explorer. Drifting from one place to the next, exploring the wastes and hunting slaver scum while ending my day by a campfire under the stars.
Getting killed by Deathclaws, raped by Cazadores... I love the wild.

Yeah, real life exploration would be like an iron-man, hardcore play through on extra very hard. Every time you need to take a dump, you gotta look for smooth rocks for half an hour :'(
While possibly being attacked by radscorpions or bandits.

Fun!

Around the time the bombs dropped? Probably somewhere like the Kergeulen Islands. Have yourself a nice little survivalist community far from anywhere anybody is likely to drop a nuke. Ride things out without any mutants, hunting wild sheep, fish and seals.

A few centuries after the apocalypse, probably the west coast of the NCR, where you'd have most of the convenience and security of a modern nation state

I would recommend not going anywhere near the captiol wasteland that place is a dump and I imagine will stay that way. Would quite like to live in an old sky scrapper

Any brotherhood of steel bunker would be safe. Except that means i'm either spending my life as a scribe or i'm training as a paladin most of my life. Which wouldn't be that bad.

Back