Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Kataki87

Kataki87 First time out of the vault

Dec 4, 2008
    dear god get out of my head D:

oh wait my names jordan >_>

Anyway ill just link my myspace profile cause that shits easier than copying and pasting all of it. Even if it makes me look like a total tool for doing it..know its just because im a lazy tool.

http://www.myspace.com/jordanmills87

2. Epic fail Kataki87. You link your myspace to explain yourself "already lame enough" and your profile is set to private and you look like a recovering emo. GTFO.

Welcome.

FYI, admitting that you are a tool does not make it cool to be a tool. It just makes you an idiot.

Welcome.

3. Hoxie

Hoxie King Queer oTO Orderite

May 19, 2008
    Hey there Kataki87, welcome to the forums. ^_^

4. Puokki

Puokki Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Jun 4, 2008
  5. WilderWein

WilderWein First time out of the vault

Dec 21, 2008
    Howdy

Well, I am new here so I figured this is the place to start.

So yeah. Hi :)

6. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    Hi, WilderWein! :D

7. Kataki87

Kataki87 First time out of the vault

Dec 4, 2008
    Oh sh-

I was gonna link face book since thats slightly less homoerotic, but you can't set it to public view.

Oh and I'm most definitely not an emo kid, if anything I'm a nerd (ORLY A NERD ON NMA?! WAT) Though people have said that a lot about me, and i wonder why?

Either way you're welcome is better than the generic hi, least made me giggle.

Since I failed my first time around ill give a better introduction here:

Hi, I'm Jordan, I'm 21 and live in Florida. I found NMA when I decided to get into fallout shortly after i heard about three (yes I'm a newfag :/ ) I absolutely love the lore in fallout and I've been obsessed for the past few months so i decided to register. My regular game is Planetside, although less so lately as the game is dying. I also watch way too much TV and way too many movies.

8. Keegah

Keegah First time out of the vault

Dec 21, 2008
    You live in Florida? Where? I'm on Hutchinson Island.
    Anywho, yeah, hi guys.

9. Dabrinko

Dabrinko First time out of the vault

Nov 25, 2008
    Swedish guy, been to NMA since Miroslav managed it (played Fallout 1 in '97 and bought Fallout 2 when it was released here). Long time lurker, old time news reader.

Occupation: Freelancing subtitler/translator for TV and moderator on Swedish PC Gamer Forum.

10. akimi

akimi First time out of the vault

Oct 24, 2008
    Vilket då?

Which one?

11. Dabrinko

Dabrinko First time out of the vault

Nov 25, 2008
    Just what it says. Svenska PC Gamer.

12. quietfanatic

quietfanatic Ancient One

Dec 10, 2003
    Welcome newcomers!

Very long lurking time. I wonder how many lurkers there really are?

13. gotthammer

gotthammer First time out of the vault

Dec 27, 2008
    Hello. New here (tho' I've visited this site/forums every now and then over the years...).
    I think I tried registering before, but I don't remember any more.

I'm Jacob, 28, from the Philippines.
    I'm a 'bum' and occasionally a freelance writer (heh, I used to be able to say that I 'played videogames for a living' when I still wrote reviews for a local gaming mag...before it died).
    I've been playing games since the XT, I think (or I played on a cousin's Atari...). I've also played CCGs, pen-and-paper RPGs, and tabletop miniature wargames (Warhammer 40k and Warmachine, tho' I've practically quit both and 'retreated' to PC gaming).

14. valcik

valcik So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Dec 20, 2008
    hi, i'm from Slovakia, small country in Central Europa.

first, if you can, excuse me please for my syntax, grammary and spelling mistakes. :oops:

in school, we learning only German and Russian language. i learn English only on my own, so it isn't perfect... (even now, i use my left hand for keyboard typing and right hand for dictionary riffling.)

anyway, i feel real enthusiasm about this forum and community, dudes. Fallout is my favourite game, i've played him for many times, again and again (i mean FO1 and FO2, not FO3). now, with all mods, patches and other stuff i found here, i can again explore new places in this amazing, postapocalyptic, rough and devastated world. so i must say:

thank you very much, guys, for all work you made. :clap:

15. Daan Radiation

Daan Radiation First time out of the vault

Jan 4, 2009
    Let me introduce myself :D

Hello, I've been dwelling some longer at this forums and today it was time to register.
    I thought it was polite to introduce myself to these forums before i post something so here you guys go:

Name: Daan
    Hobby's: Gaming, Computering, Warhammer Fantasy, Drawing and well ofcourse: Fallout :D

I love Post-Apocalyptic stories, books, movies, games, pictures, drawings and what not...
    The first time I begun to like this theme I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadows of Chernobyl,
    then when i was interested in Chernobyl and visited Wikipedia, asking my parents and eventually ended up buying Fallout 3 a month ago for the Xbox 360.

Well i think that was enough info about me I think.

-Daan

16. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    There's a thread for this kind of stuff.

17. Daan Radiation

Daan Radiation First time out of the vault

Jan 4, 2009

Ohh well I'm sorry I didn't see the thread.
    Can a moderator move it there please???

18. Keegah

Keegah First time out of the vault

Dec 21, 2008
  19. TyloniusFunk

TyloniusFunk It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 19, 2008
    Hello. I am here now.

Hello. I am here now.

20. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Shoot me again. I ain't dead yet. Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005