Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Hey now!

Found this forum off a link on YouTube and I couldn't be more impressed. Fallout 3 and New Vegas have had me hooked to the series for at least three years and I'm always looking for updated sites, blogs, and forums to stay in the know.

I'm Mike, 27 years old. I love my wife, food, music, sports, and gaming. Happy to climb aboard this ship and get even more involved in the Fallout fan community!

boxedmike said:
Hey now!

Found this forum off a link on YouTube and I couldn't be more impressed. Fallout 3 and New Vegas have had me hooked to the series for at least three years and I'm always looking for updated sites, blogs, and forums to stay in the know.

I'm Mike, 27 years old. I love my wife, food, music, sports, and gaming. Happy to climb aboard this ship and get even more involved in the Fallout fan community!

Welcome Mike :)

Hi there! My name's Mattia(I'm Italian should explain my name.)! I have been an avid Fallout player for years and I decided I should find a community with the same interests! :drunk: I heard "No Mutants Allowed" would be the best choice as it has a large memberbase!

Hello everybody. My name is Alex and i am a big fan of Fallout.
I've just discovered the forum and it seems pretty decent.

AikiDragon said:
Hello everybody. My name is Alex and i am a big fan of Fallout.
I've just discovered the forum and it seems pretty decent.

Welcome. You are wrong though. It is pretty awesome actually. :)

Hello everyone! :D

I am a newcomer to the Fallout series and have only fully played 3 and New Vegas and small bits of Fallout 1 and 2. Out of all the games I've played in my life none stuck with me quite like Fallout. The 1950's, post -apocalyptic feel it has is really unique and the atmosphere is unmatched by any other game. Besides Fallout i also enjoy Strategic games such as Total War and Civilization and the second series i happen to be addicted to is Assassin's Creed. Besides video games i enjoy listening to music 24-7 and i'm a bit of a history geek.

I look forward to my future here and can't wait to discuss the release of Fallout 4 on this very forum. :)

Hi, i'm jamie and i've been going to this website since early 2010. I really don't know why i didn't register earlier, but here i am now. I loved fallout 3 and new vegas, but i'm ashamed to say i haven't played the first 2 yet, however i plan to soon.

Little Robot said:
cool guys I think you're both awesome and I love you

Thanks! I've been playing more of Fallout 1 again today and i'm actually starting to get into it. It was hard at first to transition from FO3 to FO1 but i'm slowly starting to get the hang of it. I'm starting to love the older games of the series just like i love the newer ones :D

Hello! Let me introduce myself!

Im Airsoftfox though my real name is Anton.
Im 16 turning 17 this December, dont let my age fool you, my favourite Fallout is Fallout 1 & 2. Im not saying Fallout 3 & NV is bad, they just dont feel like Fallout to me (shouldve named it Outfall).

On my spare time, I spend time with my Girlfriend, Draw, Play Computer or Play Airsoft. I work after school.

I am mostly a nice person, but not when it comes to politics. They all lie the same to me.

Otherwise, I hope my stay here will be comfortable for the other users.

Cheers!

Hello, I'm GeneticBrew, in real life my name's Levi. Fallout remains one of my most favored franchises and New Vegas is one of my most played/enjoyed games of all time. I didn't really enjoy FO3 as much as the other Fallout installments but it's still an enjoyable game.
I was introduced to gaming in 2001 with the N64 title Conkers Bad Fur Day, which is my second favorite game I own a Wii, 360, 3DS and obviously a PC, although seldom do I play games on it. I will however buy Amnesia 2. And a couple pairs of extra pants.
I'm young, 15 1/2 and aspire to get into the writing industry. For now I'll just do whatever's needed to be done and succeed. :)
I don't watch much television and my musical preference consists of The Cars/Doors/Talking Heads.
I've been told on other boards I frequent I'm rather verbose, I apologize if it's slightly annoying. :lol:

Hello my name is NCR Trooper but my real name is Sebastian AKA Zeebass, I'm a 14 year old boy from Denmark.
I did have an account here that I never got to use that is named Zeebass,
but I kinda forgot the password and had deleted my Gmail. So I just made a new one!
I play Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Fallout 2.
I sometimes play on computer when I play Fallout 2 (Obviously) and Fallout New Vegas but usually I play on PS3.
I got into Fallout when me and my dad were in Blockbuster and he saw Fallout 3. He got all nostalgic and told me it was an awesome game but I was like ''The cover looks like it want to be all serious and terrifying but then what is that man (The vault boy) doing there LOL''. But then when I saw him play it i thought it was somekind of zombie game because I only got to see Ghouls and Super Mutants. Then I tried it and suddenly it was the only game I played for weeks. I got Fallout New Vegas at Christmas. Well, that's me I guess. Oh wait one more thing is that I'm pretty much in to politics and I'm an atheist. That's about it.

Hi, my name is Horatio, but my IRL name is Alex.
Kindly referred me here from Surf on FOnline 2238 forums, i'm interested in Fallout lore, Postapocalyptica genre, 3D graphics and 2D art.

My first Fallout game was Fallout 3, because i thought this was a game like Metro 2033 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Right after getting dipped in vats of Fallout universe, i started playing Fallout1 and 2, expecting it as some kind of Diablo with guns, and after initial settlement with turnbased combat system, (which was annoying at first but relaxing like chess later), i think that Interplay and BlackIsle made a better job at storytelling than Bethesda, the more i enjoyed New Vegas after it.

Then, i found FOnline, it wasn't quite what i expected at first, but it's good in its own rough way.

I have also heard nothing previously about Restoration Project from Killap and i look for playing it.

Horatio said:
Hi, my name is Horatio

image2773178j.jpg

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Also, your intro speech makes sense. Welcome :D

Back