Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Joelzania said:
warbon said:
Anyone of you guys a follower of MW3 here?

By MW3, you mean Modern warfare three, right?

Mature Women 3. With Monica Blewinski, Catalina Cumalot and Byron Long.

Pretty decent flick, but not a follower per se.

:roll:

lurking too long

Greetings NMA,

Been lurking on this site & forums for around about a decade now. Thought I'd finally sign up and say Hello to you heroes.

I'm feeling rather perked up in the post apocalyptic department recently with the news of Wasteland 2.

Feels good so it does! Go Fargo

Re: lurking too long

FalloutWaster said:
Greetings NMA,

Been lurking on this site & forums for around about a decade now. Thought I'd finally sign up and say Hello to you heroes.

I'm feeling rather perked up in the post apocalyptic department recently with the news of Wasteland 2.

Feels good so it does! Go Fargo

A decade?!

Hello NMA, i am Evil Banana by now quite infamous to some of the higher ups probably considered me "uber troll" by now xD..well so much for tolerance and understanding <.< but its ok im not offended if i let everything like that offend me id go and kill 80 people .P but anyways its good to be here i especially love the Rp forums are my residence

I'm For NCR and I'm for NCR.

I have been a fan of Wasteland and Fallout, since my uncle used to play them with me. I have studied the game series and have helped people get into the Wastes. The Fallout Wiki, a great website filled with info, has expanded my knowledge and now I'm a usual contributer. However, the wasteland wiki is severly lacking, and I would appreciate anyone with great knowledge of the game help put it back into shape.

Here is a link: http://wasteland.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Hello, I am Karnak Liaan, I go through all fallout games with the same character with one simple rule: never ally with anyone. My passion is to kill radscoprions (I call them radscoprions even though I KNOW it is radscoRpions, that's Ironic), but when I get bored, I successfully and easily accomplish QUESTS.
My goal in life is to eradicate ALL radscoprions from the wasteland.
My secondary goal in life is to have a powerful enough computer to play Fallout 3.

Karnak Liaan said:
Hello, I am Karnak Liaan, I go through all fallout games with the same character with one simple rule: never ally with anyone. My passion is to kill radscoprions (I call them radscoprions even though I KNOW it is radscoRpions, that's Ironic), but when I get bored, I successfully and easily accomplish QUESTS.
My goal in life is to eradicate ALL radscoprions from the wasteland.
My secondary goal in life is to have a powerful enough computer to play Fallout 3.

I must offer my most heartfelt sympathies.
Not that FO3 is that good of a game, but it's just that tremendous "grass is greener" effect it has on a poor soul to be deprived of even the possibility to run a game from your own bedroom :(

My computer cannot run FONV (while it can still run FO3 smoothly), and I tell you: I weep every night.

Every night.

zegh8578 said:
My computer cannot run FONV (while it can still run FO3 smoothly), and I tell you: I weep every night.

Every night.

How's that? I thought there wasn't much of a difference in terms of hardware requirements?

OT

Welcome everyone and anyone.

Atomkilla said:
zegh8578 said:

Every night.

How's that? I thought there wasn't much of a difference in terms of hardware requirements?

Tell me about it...
I've tried these "can you run it" sites, and they insist I can run it. But, I cannot. I mean, it runs, but unplayably, choppy, very similar to the vast majority of complaints out there, but I was never able to fix it.
Imo they shoulda just doubled the minimum requirements stated on the cover, I feel cheated :(

Ah well... It's gonna be the same story again I guess - by the time Fallout 8 is ready, I'm finally gonna play FONV :D

Hmm...this will sound obvious, but did you try patching it up?

An acquaintance of mine had a similar experience, patched the game, ran it.

Hellooooo people,

found this forum randomly on google while i was searching for pointers on making a vault suit aaaanywho. I am Luna, got into fallout last year (cheers dad) now slightly obsessed. 26 years old, self employed since i was 24, genetics of a ghoul (true story.... my biological grandfather on my mother's side was on one of the ships surrounding christmas island when the bomb testings were happening. he got irradiated, my mum was born a genetic mess and has had cancer 3 times, most of the other off spring of those on the ships died or were born deformed. anyway, her genetics were passed onto me and i have major issues will various illness and allergies.) tattooed, pierced, bright hair.

anything else you wanna know, just ask!

Luna_V3 said:
Hellooooo people,

found this forum randomly on google while i was searching for pointers on making a vault suit aaaanywho. I am Luna, got into fallout last year (cheers dad) now slightly obsessed. 26 years old, self employed since i was 24, genetics of a ghoul (true story.... my biological grandfather on my mother's side was on one of the ships surrounding christmas island when the bomb testings were happening. he got irradiated, my mum was born a genetic mess and has had cancer 3 times, most of the other off spring of those on the ships died or were born deformed. anyway, her genetics were passed onto me and i have major issues will various illness and allergies.) tattooed, pierced, bright hair.

anything else you wanna know, just ask!

Do you glow in the dark? :wink:

Welcome to NMA! :D

Back