Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Mr. House why do you lie so much? Do you ever regret being such a liar, sir?

Mr. House why do you lie so much? Do you ever regret being such a liar, sir?
The people who last called my words 'lies' were at home living in willing ignorance despite my predictions and efforts when the bombs dropped, looking at how little they tried to accomplish is telling wouldn't you agree?

In any case I am many things, visionary, businessman, and savior of Vegas, liar isnt one of them.

Last edited:
Sure but what about those bottles of piss in the corner?
The courier left that I am afraid, she said it was a 'gift' of some rare alchohol she looted from some old world place, since I am incapable consuming it I just left it on an shelf for display...

...For her sake I do hope it is off color beer like I assumed...

Hello I've been a fan of fallout for almost two years now and recently have been looking for like-minded people who love fallout.(Why does this sound like a job application?) I have gripes with the newer games, but can find some good in the newer gen, from what I've heard this isn't the most popular way of thing here? BUT! I hope to bring something to the forum.

Hello I've been a fan of fallout for almost two years now and recently have been looking for like-minded people who love fallout.(Why does this sound like a job application?) I have gripes with the newer games, but can find some good in the newer gen, from what I've heard this isn't the most popular way of thing here? BUT! I hope to bring something to the forum.
spongebob_hash-slinging_slasher_1376.png

Bumping thread to say hello. I've lurked for a while but now is time for me to usher in a new age of idiocracy.

Hello!

First Fallout game I played was Fallout: New Vegas. I didn't get far into it. First one I completed 100% was Fallout 3. I completed it for the platinum trophy and that was it (yes, I played the PS3 version). I'm hoping to find physical copies of Fallout 1 and 2 to get a sense of what the original games felt like.

Back