It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Just came back after spending five months seaside.

aQCjE.jpg

Hmm... MP. I was in the Argentine Army and now am in law enforcement (Argentine Federal Police). Wasn't MP in the Army tho.

I'm just starting this year, still in training. Funny you mentioned computers, when I signed up I applied for communications division and passed the test, so I'll mostly do tech stuff as an agent once training is finished. Argentine Federal Police (PFA) is basically our version of the US FBI, so it has many specializations, not just regular police. I almost enter the Buenos Aires Metropolitan Police instead, glad I didn't tho.

Thanks.

Here is rather the Army that isn't paying well right now. Also here the Army is more of a voluntary service than a long term career option, unless you want to be an officer, but it takes a lot of time and it's really hard, and even then it doesn't pay well either.

Right now the PFA is paying rather well considering most other salaries in Argentina, but wasn't always like that. As for how hard/long it is to get in, it's more easy to start in the PFA, but if you want to get into the more specialized assignments (that also have better pay rates) you have to study a lot and takes quite a bit of time. And since I want to make a career here I'm planning on studying on the PFA's university.

So yeah, I guess it works a bit different down here.

New Jersey police salaries rank highest in nation with median pay of $90,672

Not a bad gig. Gotta love state corruption.

Sweet gun Carib! Can you hit a Nuka-Cola bottle one click away? I would love some training in drop distance and windage adjustment, too bad there aren't many occasions to fire a weapon of that size over here.

Try and find me - tip: I'm not wearing a hat.

nigl.jpg

Living on Linkeroever makes it even harder Jebus, the ratio over here is even stranger...

Nah, I'm the white guy. Pic was taken in Nigeria at a Radio station I've worked for.

Back