NFL 2011

DammitBoy said:
Cimmerian Nights said:
LSU be #1 though. Probably game of the year, play-in for the championship game, and the right to beat Andrew Luck like a pinata for the title. I'd like to see Luck accomplish something against an SEC defense like either of theirs before we can(t)onize him. Running up numbers on inferior PAC-10 teams doesn't prove a whole lot.

The Alabama-LSU game will be the SEC and championship game rolled into one. It will be a close game. I predict Alabama wins by a field goal.

That was an incredible game and proves Alabama is every bit as good as LSU. I was also correct in calling the game by a fieldgoal.

Plus - LSU cheated.

No shame losing to #1 by a FG in OT.
That was one of the most technically sound defensive football games I've ever seen. Was there one broken tackle?

They should probably meet again for the title if they both win out. Luck would just piss his pants against LSU.

'Bama cheerleaders are hella hawt too, love those tacky/trashy uniforms.

Cimmerian Nights said:
No shame losing to #1 by a FG in OT.

No glory either. It's a shame that the offense totally fell apart in overtime. In my biased opinion Bama dominated the rest of the game.

Three very questionable calls that could have given Bama the game, but whatcha gonna do?

Saban made some very bad play calls in my opinion, that might have made the difference as well, but it was still an awesome game.

This is my new favorite thing:
Sanchez-is-scared-3.gif

Sanchez had two laughable turnovers too. At times he's like Rex Grossman with a better team.

DammitBoy said:
No glory either. It's a shame that the offense totally fell apart in overtime. In my biased opinion Bama dominated the rest of the game.
All but punting, which, in a field position game means a lot.

Patriots are so soft. How are they 9 point favorites?

Some might say Aaron Rodgers is having an MVP season.

But then again, maybe Peyton Manning should win it again. :D

Vikings at Lambeau next week!

Holy fuck, Miami won. And they thrashed KC. I know KC isn't good, but I thought we were putrid this year!

Nology5890 said:
Holy fuck, Miami won. And they thrashed KC. I know KC isn't good, but I thought we were putrid this year!
They got tired of hearing people debate whether or not they were as bad as Indy. Just like the Rams last week.

A tad late, since I've been busy, but... WTF is going on? How did Miami refuse to collapse, AGAIN? This... this makes me think we aren't who we thought we were.

Guiltyofbeingtrite said:
It's the Redskins. The sorriest instance of the Redskins I've seen in the last decade.
Naw, man. The last couple of Jim Zorn games were worse. Remember that fake field goal swinging gate thing?

If it weren't for the colts, I would think the Redskins might be able to singlehandedly push their way down to the bottom. I think that'd be the only way to explain Shanahan's actions.

Back