OkCupid and Other Dating Sites

Lol.

Alright look. First of all I meant it as a joke. "All the hot bitches ignore you". Come bro, who says that in all seriousness. The serious part being how they get their first pick of the litter. And they do, most of the time. Secondly; when the hell did I ask for a support group here in NMA. If I was looking for a support group; the last person in the world would be you man. And not because you're terrible at it, but you're a little bit of a dick.

What if we we're all purple? Then what would bigots do? Instead of you're color they'd judge your height.

Reminds me of the Fairly Odd Parents episode where everyone is turned into a grey blot.

"Actually, we're greyer and blottier."

I'd wager 90% of "hot bitches" that make a profile for these websites do it out of curiosity. Within three days they are so appalled by the number of messages and their contents that they never visit the site again.

Well, if you play an online game with a female avatar you get inundated with messages from a bunch of nerds all over the world, even if you don't even engage in voice chat.
Even playing freacking Pokeymanz that happens, which is kind of creepy considering that some of those with female avatars can actually be little children of both genders.

Speaking of I've been playing Crystal lately after we talked about. After awhile it get's repetitive; this you have to take several breaks just in order to not get insinuative of it.

Dude, Crystal is Gen2, the game didn't got interestign competitive mechanics until the gen3 game (GBA) and the 3DS games are actually kind of crazy with all the tiers and stuff they introduced. If you want to make a concise assessment on the game you should play either the XY games or read smogon for a while. They are kind of insane with the amount of documentation they have on it. They even have a battle simulator online for those that are not interested in purchasing the 3DS game to just indulge in the competitive side.

Well, I wasn't saying Crystal isn't good. I was just saying it get's a bit repetitive.

So far; I've actually got pretty interested in it. I even looked up all the evolution tiers; to see when and how they evolve. I like the game, I was just saying it gets a small bit repetitive.

Back