Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

Elon is famous and has lots of money and lives in America therefore I hate him reeeee

Like seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about. I already know what happened. The DOW stock said lets make Elon look bad because we don't own him, so they hire a bunch of worthless faggots like you to write some smear piece about how he steals frenchfries at the cafeteria and then people like you who sit at home stewing all day long read it and feel like you're so smart because you got the prettiest fonted opinion that was verified by all of your brainless worthless friends to tell you how to think which is pretty sad.

It's almost like you want people to dunk on you so you can feel oppressed I'm sure.

So what? The guy is above criticism now because? Reasons?

I have yet to read one single argument against anything I said outside of "LULZ! YOU HNATE HIM CUZ HEZ RICH! HAHAHA! HOW STOOPID!".

Wow. What a great quality for a discussion.

No, in all seriousness now and stupid jokes asside. Com on guys. You get paid way to little to be Elons spoke person or something. If I can agree that Musk is not Sauron reborn maybe others can agree that he's not going to save humanity or something.

Actually in the past I was pretty impressed by Musk but that was mostly due to the hype around him and his media performance. Because I genuely thought he wants to make the world a better place. But then you look at the projects he's supporting (Solar Road Ways, Hyperloop ... Mars Colonialisation?) and his history with all the *work violations thrown in and it feels like he's just a manchild with lots of money. Yes I disslike Musk. So what? Take a picture from a doll and show me where I hurt you.

*Edit

Other worker advocates pointed to Tesla’s record of flouting federal labor law through anti-union activities and allegedly recurrent worker safety problems at the Fremont plant. A report by Forbes last year calculated that the plant racked up about 2 1/2 times as much in safety fines in 2014-18 than 10 larger auto plants put together.
Michael Hiltzik: Will California miss Elon Musk? - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Crni Vuk, post: 4449126, member: 57426"[/QUOTE]
If anything this shows how underfunded the IRS is that they can’t get it together and investigated these people.

[QUOTE="Crni Vuk, post: 4449126, member: 57426"

If anything this shows how underfunded the IRS is that they can’t get it together and investigated these people.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit! The IRS its overfunded. The IRS is the penis. The brain is the treasury department...WHICH IS CONTANSTLY EMPTY. HAHAHAHA

Perhaps people would pay taxes if they had more say in what the taxes went towards.

I mean think about this for a minute. You think the IRS couldn't prosecute Jeff Bezos? The man who allows them to put shit in his packages? The man who builds their AI software and sells everyone's personal data?

Yeah.... OK. Lets fund the IRS more, that's going to help.

Last edited:
I mean think about this for a minute. You think the IRS couldn't prosecute Jeff Bezos?
Not at the moment.
Trying to go through hundreds of millions in taxes that's been broken up by legal and accounting teams and shifted around in tax havens etc takes resources.
The man who allows them to put shit in his packages? The man who builds their AI software and sells everyone's personal data?
Benny boy has been losing gov contracts to MS Azure lately so much so he throws a fit and wants to sue over it. He's not invincible or the only one providing computing services to the government.
Yeah.... OK. Lets fund the IRS more, that's going to help.
As opposed to what? 3rd party watch dog? Government tax reform bill (like what is currently in the works), that will have to be handled by the IRS? FBI investigation? Can't think of anything else really.
Fuck it, what can ya do.

861428824028479519.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
upload_2021-11-8_19-23-9.png

It's quite amazing how complicated they fucking make it just to prevent something sensible like medicare for all. Did you know 90% of healthcare is preventative? Like diet, exercise, and education about those things? However that doesn't make much money.

Musk is basically what happens your 14 year old edge lord who said he’ll fuck your Mum on COD back in 2008 gets a company and thinks they have the coolest shit ideas.
He isn’t really smart or even a good businessman, he is just a marketable face for a Company, that’s really it.

How is he extremely smart? Like in what has he actually developed by him self? Since when has throwing money at smart people become the definition of smart? Is Musk really smarter than Srinivasa Ramanujan, Einstein or Newton? Billionairs are a terrible way to measure "smartness" or even intelligence.

How is he extremely smart? Like in what has he actually developed by him self? Since when has throwing money at smart people become the definition of smart? Is Musk really smarter than Srinivasa Ramanujan, Einstein or Newton? Billionairs are a terrible way to measure "smartness" or even intelligence.

He developed my boner hehehe

I mean he’s a smart guy but I’m not convinced he’s a Wozniak, or a Tesla (haha). He did go to Stanford though and he’s contributed a few engineering designs that are used in some of his companies like the Hyperloop. I can’t name anything specific though. He’s more a business man as far as I know.

You mean he droped out of Stanford after 2 days. People also often forget that Musk got quite a lot of support by his family, like his father and his contracts. Each time he struggled with his business adventures almost going bancrupt because he couldn't pay the bills, someone would pump money in to it. Either directly by his father or some of his fathers contracts investing large sums into it so they could keep the lights on. Musk was born in to a pretty wealthy environment in South Africa. During the appartheit no less.

It's quite amazing how complicated they fucking make it just to prevent something sensible like medicare for all. Did you know 90% of healthcare is preventative? Like diet, exercise, and education about those things? However that doesn't make much money.
It does actually make money. But not for the right kind of people. Doing all those things you mentioned, better education, exercise and a healthy diet? They are good for the general public and thus good for the economy. Happier and healthier people that actually enjoy most of their life will persue eventually higher careers and more fullfilling jobs and lead to less strains on the national economy. Even the military is actually getting slowly worried that they might at some point have issues to recruit people because the recruits tend to be less and less healthy. We're talking about the physical and mental health of the population.

The underlying issue though is that what's good for the common people isn't necessarily good for the 10% of the extremely wealthy.

Last edited:
He is smarter than you and is making jobs for people that actually matter. He should be what you strive towards instead of trying to shit in his mouth because of jealousy.

He is smarter than you and is making jobs for people that actually matter. He should be what you strive towards instead of trying to shit in his mouth because of jealousy.
He'd be a fan of Musk if he cut him a check and donated to his patreon.

You mean he droped out of Stanford after 2 days. People also often forget that Musk got quite a lot of support by his family, like his father and his contracts. Each time he struggled with his business adventures almost going bancrupt because he couldn't pay the bills, someone would pump money in to it. Either directly by his father or some of his fathers contracts investing large sums into it so they could keep the lights on. Musk was born in to a pretty wealthy environment in South Africa. During the appartheit no less.
Yeah, I agree with all of that. Just pointing out he’s pretty smart simply for being able to get in. Also, I will just be honest and admit I’ve forgotten what the original point was with the intelligence discussion. :silly:

https://noahpinion.substack.com/p/the-metaverse-and-near-infinite-economic

CC4DF1E9-1FDC-4549-8E5C-5590BC5E6371.jpeg
So software could become the new way of growing economies without having power consumption tracking with it. Just look at how much more powerful the new macbooks are running risc cpus and they are dramatically less power hungry. Digital real estate boom.

As far as his companies go I don’t really have a problem.

-Yes, electric cars aLSo cAuSe PolLuTIonS, but it’s better than petrol and is new tech. Also, dope batteries and AI advancements relating to spacial awareness.
-SpaceX is gonna be the next mining frontier or something. Also makes space projects cheaper and less wasteful.
-SolarCity is a solar power company so not much you can really complain about there.
-Starlink is too early to tell.
-Boring company drills holes like the government and sells their machines or something. Hopefully he doesn’t create car subways with it.
-Brain implant is kinda weird. Hopefully doesn’t become ubiquitous like phones and make everyone a zombie.
uhh
-Oh yeah, Paypal is cool I guess.

All these companies make us competitive with China as well which is always a good thing.

He should treat his workers better and get used to investment gains taxes. Hes the richest man in the world. A little tax wont do anything. That’s about it.

As far as his companies go I don’t really have a problem.

-Yes, electric cars aLSo cAuSe PolLuTIonS, but it’s better than petrol and is new tech. Also, dope batteries and AI advancements relating to spacial awareness.
-SpaceX is gonna be the next mining frontier or something. Also makes space projects cheaper and less wasteful.
-SolarCity is a solar power company so not much you can really complain about there.
-Starlink is too early to tell.
-Boring company drills holes like the government and sells their machines or something. Hopefully he doesn’t create car subways with it.
-Brain implant is kinda weird. Hopefully doesn’t become ubiquitous like phones and make everyone a zombie.
uhh
-Oh yeah, Paypal is cool I guess.

All these companies make us competitive with China as well which is always a good thing.

He should treat his workers better and get used to investment gains taxes. Hes the richest man in the world. A little tax wont do anything. That’s about it.

This is a thing that matters to people that live here but people like Crni hate America in general and would love for Hans Grubbeldorf to make something just like SpaceX.

*Grubbel means brooding in Swedish or something so that almost worked out

Back