Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

People should really stop taking Musk serious at this point. The guy is a fraud.

To be honest, compared to most forums, moderators here give HUGE amounts of benefit of the doubt to people, and are incredibly lenient in regards to rulebreaking.
That's because most people here understand that we all have our redarted moments regardless of what we believe politically and this community is small enough so that things cool down and most people here are long time users.

It's like that old saying be a retard once, shame on you.
Be a retard all the time, shame on the moderators for not banning you.

Neil Gaiman doesn’t like Roamn Catholics or the author?

To be honest I’m hoping the west wins the AI/quantum computing war. We have our issues but I’d take that over China.

I'm in full agreement. And I'm guessing the armchair psychologist was directed at me? I have a sibling who display the same type behaviour. That is why I wrote what I wrote.
I have Borderline Personality. Oftentimes we can recognize when we’re being irrational, but it’s almost like we can’t stop it in the moment; think “trapped in your own head”. What Ranger has isn’t Borderline. Whatever it is, I hope she finds her internal peace.

I wanna help her, but I’m just not qualified, nor, being mentally ill myself, am I really in a good place to do so. I’ve been thinking about referring her to a doctor or something, but I’m unsure how to phrase it in a way that won’t come across insulting.

Neil Gaiman doesn’t like Roamn Catholics or the author?

To be honest I’m hoping the west wins the AI/quantum computing war. We have our issues but I’d take that over China.

I think he's gaslighting with that being a careless dumbass with the catholic comments

Anyways, AI is something we have to figure out and I say that it's best and only use is to make sure no one else builds an AI.

This is assuming that we don't already have a few real AI's already underground in a closed system cut-off from the outside world. However I doubt that and most of what software engineers are trying to accomplish has to do with using the "Internet of all things" and meta-data to act as the whole A.I. itself.

I have Borderline Personality. Oftentimes we can recognize when we’re being irrational, but it’s almost like we can’t stop it in the moment; think “trapped in your own head”. What Ranger has isn’t Borderline. Whatever it is, I hope she finds her internal peace.

I wanna help her, but I’m just not qualified, nor, being mentally ill myself, am I really in a good place to do so. I’ve been thinking about referring her to a doctor or something, but I’m unsure how to phrase it in a way that won’t come across insulting.

Thanks for correcting me man. You need to take care of yourself and prioritize bettering youself. We need you here man it's horribly silent and dull when you ain't around haha. And I understand completely I have the same experince with my sibling. I'm afraid of over-stepping boundaries by even suggesting it. I belive that he knows it or atleast feels it himsel. But I'm not sure, so I worry if I do confront him what the outcome would be.

Thanks for correcting me man. You need to take care of yourself and prioritize bettering youself. We need you here man it's horribly silent and dull when you ain't around haha. And I understand completely I have the same experince with my sibling. I'm afraid of over-stepping boundaries by even suggesting it. I belive that he knows it or atleast feels it himsel. But I'm not sure, so I worry if I do confront him what the outcome would be.
I guess the important thing is to let them know that it’s coming from a place of concern and affection. Easier said than done, however.

So did JFK Jr come back from the death and appoint Donny as god emperor or is that happening next week?

I'm not comfortable enough with my English vocabulary to start writing political manifestos..
img-1.jpg
Soo.. Memes yay!

So did JFK Jr come back from the death and appoint Donny as god emperor or is that happening next week?
That has been rescheduled. The initial scheduled reveal of JFK jr was a fakeout meant to confuse the lizard people.

You need to understand that this is 4D Chess we're talking about here.

She acted shitty, but that's not an excuse to keep shitting on her when she can't respond.

She kept breaking the rules despite the warnings and got banned.
End of the story, no need to unearth every single thing she did (or play an armchair psychologist).
This is why I just stopped talking about it. This is the shit I was talking about with Muggy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dont-afraid-arachnid-bold-jumping-060004710.html

Yahoo posted something not propaganda by the CCP.

People should really stop taking Musk serious at this point. The guy is a fraud.

That's because most people here understand that we all have our redarted moments regardless of what we believe politically and this community is small enough so that things cool down and most people here are long time users.

It's like that old saying be a retard once, shame on you.
Be a retard all the time, shame on the moderators for not banning you.

Yeah he established civilian reusable space flight and mass produced hybrids. Such a fruad.

Not "he" did it. He just threw money at it. And gets the media attention while "his" engineers establish civilian reusable space flight while working their asses off like crazy as our beloved Musk here tours trough social media - much to the hate of his share holders - and the world stage.

I will never get this hype that people always build up around such technocrats like Musk when technological evolutions and progress is always a coperation between countless of people, companies and government insitutions. Space X for example, despite the impressive success they achived survived for years only due to government support and contracts before space exploration actually became profitable. Without all those billions of tax dollars thrown at at it we might have no SpaceX today. Not to mention the nearly 60 years of research conducted by NASA and Universities. And yet Musk in perfect Bond Villainesque apperiance reaps most of the benefits here. Big fucking deal. Let me throw billions of dollars at 100 "tech" projects that sound fancy and when one of them takes off I will be applauded like the hero that saves mankind too.

What about this Kickstarter project that wants to grow weed on Venus? Now that sounds like a great plan! Hmmm. I wonder if I should give them some 10 Million dollars or something.

Musk is mostly hype. Nothing more. Nothing less. When you dig a bit deeper into his history you even find the information that he was thrown out of Paypal. Yes. Thrown. Out. Just as how it happend to the previous company he had.

Max Levchin, the co-founder, and Peter Thiel, an early investor, fired Musk from his CEO role in 2000 due to many disagreements over branding and micro-managing.

Because apparantly his work ethic as a programmer and his personality was not compatible with teamwork.

I think one reason why I love Dune so much is because Frank Herbert made it a point of his work that idolising individuals and messianism is a dangerous thing.

Last edited:
Not "he" did it. He just threw money at it. And gets the media attention while "his" engineers establish civilian reusable space flight while working their asses off like crazy as our beloved Musk here tours trough social media - much to the hate of his share holders - and the world stage.

I will never get this hype that people always build up around such technocrats like Musk when technological evolutions and progress is always a coperation between countless of people, companies and government insitutions. Space X for example, despite the impressive success they achived survived for years only due to government support and contracts before space exploration actually became profitable. Without all those billions of tax dollars thrown at at it we might have no SpaceX today. Not to mention the nearly 60 years of research conducted by NASA and Universities. And yet Musk in perfect Bond Villainesque apperiance reaps most of the benefits here. Big fucking deal. Let me throw billions of dollars at 100 "tech" projects that sound fancy and when one of them takes off I will be applauded like the hero that saves mankind too.

What about this Kickstarter project that wants to grow weed on Venus? Now that sounds like a great plan! Hmmm. I wonder if I should give them some 10 Million dollars or something.

Musk is mostly hype. Nothing more. Nothing less. When you dig a bit deeper into his history you even find the information that he was thrown out of Paypal. Yes. Thrown. Out. Just as how it happend to the previous company he had.

Max Levchin, the co-founder, and Peter Thiel, an early investor, fired Musk from his CEO role in 2000 due to many disagreements over branding and micro-managing.

Because apparantly his work ethic as a programmer and his personality was not compatible with teamwork.

I think one reason why I love Dune so much is because Frank Herbert made it a point of his work that idolising individuals and messianism is a dangerous thing.

You haven't realized who your true allies are yet.

Last edited:
Back