Post images of your character

Mrs. Mendez got herself the Nostalgia-Package for Christmas - FoT Tesla Armor and the good ol' M72.

f9mhkkllnp4.jpg

Well, now something simple. No fancy and flashy explosions or bikini-clad asswhupin', just two comrades-in-arms resting at the bar. Sorta. :crazy:

Cain[to himself]: "Nom Nom Nom. Dooonat make me strong!"
Cass: "Uh, are you okay Cain?"

Avallach said:

My God, he looks exactly like TwinkieG
twinkieg1.jpg

Black Feather said:
Mrs. Mendez got herself the Nostalgia-Package for Christmas - FoT Tesla Armor and the good ol' M72.

I'm not such a big fan of the Tesla armor, but I really need that Gauss rifle. Just another reason to get it on PC I guess. Could you PM me the Nexus link perchance?

Avallach said:
Well, now something simple. No fancy and flashy explosions or bikini-clad asswhupin', just two comrades-in-arms resting at the bar. Sorta. :crazy:

Cain[to himself]: "Nom Nom Nom. Dooonat make me strong!"
Cass: "Uh, are you okay Cain?"

Why is she drinking beer instead of whiskey?

Why is she drinking beer instead of whiskey?
Hmm, the correct question would be: Why shouldn't Cass drink a beer too? :mrgreen:

Celebrating the victory at Hoover Dam.
Both of them can't dance to save their lives, but hey, there's the Whiskey(a LOT of Whiskey) for these kind of problems. :crazy:
(You could also say they are celebrating Christmas. Merry Christmas 2010 everyone! Yay!)

Well, yes Gannon is playing the violin and Raul has the harmonica. Thought it's kinda fitting. :mrgreen:

Well, I've tried to breath some life into mah favourite character, making him more.. plausible? Is that the word? :|

30 years later..
War...war never changes, but Couriers do.
Ciaphas "The Gray Stranger" Albert Cain, now 63 years old, still alive and wandering the wastes..

The character of my second playthrough. Asuka the Unarmed Fighter, inspired by her namesake in Tekken 6.
Beholding the view atop Guardian Peak:

c35bcdf42450.jpg

I completed numerous quests for the NCR to gain xp. Since then I've been murdering them, but there's still a lot
more killing to do until they shoot me on sight. They are welcome to give it a try. A deathclaw can take a
maximum of two of Asuka's Pushy-punches until it drops.

Avallach said:
Well, yes Gannon is playing the violin and Raul has the harmonica. Thought it's kinda fitting. :mrgreen:

Well, I've tried to breath some life into mah favourite character, making him more.. plausible? Is that the word? :|

30 years later..
War...war never changes, but Couriers do.
Ciaphas "The Gray Stranger" Albert Cain, now 63 years old, still alive and wandering the wastes..

[spoiler:63d7b34e5e]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4342/screenshot58u.jpg[/img][/spoiler:63d7b34e5e]

So now I guess we know what Twinkie will look like at 63. FNV is probably about the same accuracy as the FBI age-enhancing software they use for child abductions, right?

Little Robot said:
So now I guess we know what Twinkie will look like at 63. FNV is probably about the same accuracy as the FBI age-enhancing software they use for child abductions, right?

You bet! :mrgreen:

Still, I had to use a race enabling mod for this old coot skin. And yeah, that crap kept crashing and fucking up my game nonstop. No idea why. :shock:

BTW: Who is TwinkieG? :crazy:

[Click to Enlarge]

The Wrecked Highwayman

Football Gear vs. 12 Gauge, Coin Shots

Tough luck chief, bring a scutum next time.

Avallach, I really like your screenshots. Very nicely arranged to look really cool! Are you using some sort of "cool screenshot mod?"

Avallach said:
Tough luck chief, bring a scutum next time.

Also, I have to admit that while skimming I read this as "tough luck chief, bring a scrotum next time."

Wait what? :shock: :D

About the pics, nah, nothing really fancy on them. It's just the "animations" that in my opinion, make the picture look more dynamic and stuff.

Hmm, or maybe it's just the monitor size change. 1280x800 vs 1600x900 anyone? :crazy:

Back