Russia attacks Ukraine

You're probably right, Post-War Tribal, but it's my country, I was born into it, and I will pass the exam on driving license of category C to serve in the army as a truck driver.

You're probably right, Post-War Tribal, but it's my country, I was born into it, and I will pass the exam on driving license of category C to serve in the army as a truck driver.
azmqabr1r6mmtyri4jh6yq.jpeg

Your truck better look like this:obsessed:

Boys fantasize about tanks, men idolize trucks
Good news, I passed first part of the exam. It consisted of answering 3 questions, which were: military driver's actions during march; replacement of hub bearings; and driver's trench tool. Teachers said I did better than everyone on this specific set of questions. Then I went to to do traffic laws test, had one mistale, but I pulled through. And then the last it was the autodrome, did both parallel and perpendicular parkings, then did start from descent, and then the last thing I did was turn in a confined space. I feel great about myself, but there is still second part of the exam with police inspectors. Teachers said no one would even want us as drivers on the frontlines, because we're basically filling up empty space in bases, they said that there are like 4 trucks just on one person, that's how undermanned they are.

Good news, I passed first part of the exam. It consisted of answering 3 questions, which were: military driver's actions during march; replacement of hub bearings; and driver's trench tool. Teachers said I did better than everyone on this specific set of questions. Then I went to to do traffic laws test, had one mistale, but I pulled through. And then the last it was the autodrome, did both parallel and perpendicular parkings, then did start from descent, and then the last thing I did was turn in a confined space. I feel great about myself, but there is still second part of the exam with police inspectors. Teachers said no one would even want us as drivers on the frontlines, because we're basically filling up empty space in bases, they said that there are like 4 trucks just on one person, that's how undermanned they are.
Which district will you be a part of?

why not have both?
White-halftrack-Arlington-2018-07-07-9080.jpg
Needs more .50s

Back