Russia attacks Ukraine

Im taking the piss, joking:mrgreen:
Truly good news, I passed traffic rules test today, going to pass the driving test on 21st July, and those who won't WILL REMAIN IN THIS MAN'S ARMY UNTIL THEY'RE FIVE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS OLD, WHICH IS THE NUMBER OF YEARS IT WILL TAKE FOR THEM TO PAY FOR A CATEGORY C EDUCATION THEY HAVE FAILED!

Truly good news, I passed traffic rules test today, going to pass the driving test on 21st July, and those who won't WILL REMAIN IN THIS MAN'S ARMY UNTIL THEY'RE FIVE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS OLD, WHICH IS THE NUMBER OF YEARS IT WILL TAKE FOR THEM TO PAY FOR A CATEGORY C EDUCATION THEY HAVE FAILED!
:rofl::rofl:
Best of luck!

Still alive or did your truck get blown to bits outside of Kursk?

Still alive or did your truck get blown to bits outside of Kursk?

Nope, I couldn't pass the final exam, so I just rejected it, and went in as a average soldier, right now I am serving in Nevinnomyssk, first two months I served in Volgograd. I am working as a scribe here, and for the last time, only those who signed the contract or got mobilized get sent into battles, conscripted soldiers stay in safety.

Nope, I couldn't pass the final exam, so I just rejected it, and went in as a average soldier, right now I am serving in Nevinnomyssk, first two months I served in Volgograd
A bummer that you didn't make it, feels bad man.

for the last time, only those who signed the contract or got mobilized get sent into battles, conscripted soldiers stay in safety.
I know that conscripts are not allowed to serve in the SMO, but there were rumours that there were conscripts present in and around Kursk. So when Ukraine attacked they were present in the fighting in the first few days before it stabilised.

Back