Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
Too much time spent on watching crappy TV shows like Ahsoka and Loki, eating too much garbage and not exercising will do that to a person.

So the game seems to be riddled with essential npcs apparently from what i read and heard. Good to know that one of the worst design choices from Oblivion is still going strong to this day.
But now they have dialogue options that allow you to start combat with unkillable NPCs. Isn’t that cool? Talk about choice and consequences!

I have notice now, that the hype for starfield has died, that a lot of reviews have been coming out that shit on the Starfield. More and more people are realizing how mediocre this game is.
Steam's Recent is Mixed at 62% and Overall is Mostly Positive at 72%, meaning it went down 3% since I last checked it. :O

Talk about choice and consequences!
Dafuq are those? True RPGs are linear stories where you can barely influence anything and nothing bad happens to your character. Because that leaves player sad so it's good the game doesn't have bad things happen to your character. RPGs are also all about "kill, loot, return" where you explore an empty world of copy and pasted dungeons filled with radiant quests and level scaled enemies.

My sarcasm meter is broken.

Dafuq are those? True RPGs are linear stories where you can barely influence anything and nothing bad happens to your character. Because that leaves player sad so it's good the game doesn't have bad things happen to your character.
You may be joking, but just yesterday I read a comment from a "new" D&D player saying that critical failures shouldn't exist on any RPG. Because these kind of games shouldn't penalize and make players feel bad.
Oh shoot, @Risewild WELCOME BACK DUDE!!!

I'm glad to see you here again!
Thanks mate. :ok:

You may be joking, but just yesterday I read a comment from a "new" D&D player saying that critical failures shouldn't exist on any RPG. Because these kind of games shouldn't penalize and make players feel bad.
I was half joking and half serious, there are some people out there that genuinely hate consequences in RPGs and other things that lead to negative situations in those games. You can see reviews of New Vegas back around its release complaining that you couldn't do everything in one playthrough because by this point they were so used to Bethesda's crap of allowing the player to literally do everything in one playthrough. So when they would get locked out of like the Legion path because they join the NCR, they would bitch online that they would have to do a new playthrough to go through the Legion questline.

There's also the whole thing of missing with 90%+ chance in turn based RPGs, where people bitch that the character is right in front of the enemy but misses because of rng.

So now that it has been 2 months since this game was released, how's the reception of it doing nowadays? Do a majority of people STILL like it? Has it gotten more mixed reviews than it did before? Or has the game gone through a complete decline in players, review scores, & sales?

:confused:

I do however, know of the fact people are now looking at it more constructively & critically than they did before. Pass all the hype & general high of the game's initial release!

:-)

Holy shit it actually went down more on Steam!
It's now at:
70% overall
51% recent

I did NOT expect it to go down this much!

So now that it has been 2 months since this game was released, how's the reception of it doing nowadays? Do a majority of people STILL like it? Has it gotten more mixed reviews than it did before? Or has the game gone through a complete decline in players, review scores, & sales?

:confused:

I do however, know of the fact people are now looking at it more constructively & critically than they did before. Pass all the hype & general high of the game's initial release!

:-)
I had an online "friend" insinuate that I was racist, and directly accused me of "being afraid of minorities as characters in games" because I said the NPCs are quite ugly. Like everything this game seems highly politicized...

I agree with your friend. beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and hues YOU FUCKING BIGOT!
why-do-the-characters-look-like-that-im-scared-v0-36u3zmaatqlb1.jpg

I had an online "friend" insinuate that I was racist, and directly accused me of "being afraid of minorities as characters in games" because I said the NPCs are quite ugly. Like everything this game seems highly politicized...
I was told I am a SJW because I said people on the Left are human!

Thanks mate. :ok:
I feel like this player has a DM who always gives out some complete bullshit whenever a critical failure happens and not something that's actually a balanced consequence. He should drink some Bawls

Back