Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
I mean I would not treat the idiot like this if he was not an obvious retard that is here just to talk shit because some moron on the internet said NMA said bad words about things they liked years ago. It's boring and I am sure he thinks he has new things to say but it has literally all been said before in THE ACTUAL APPRORIATE THREADS. This is about Starfield any more whining faggy bullshit will be moved to vats until you can act like a big boy.

I'm expecting this is gonna be a No Man's Sky experience but with actual quests and ship interiors, both of which I've wanted since the start. I'll be surprised if I don't end up liking it.

See what I mean? This is what this thread is about. All of the NMA core base is made up of zoomers that got their dick and beans quivering over Fallout 3 since they are all 5 years old. At least Morgan does not whine repeatedly about isometric turn based games like Fallout not being made anymore (when they are) then does not play them when they are made.

Starfield will literally be Fallout 4 in space which we know how that went but people here are gonna lap it up and then act like they are not the reason shit sucks. You guys make me sick. You make me more sick than Mechazawa because at least he has fucking standards. He comes here to defend what he believes in. You guys just bend over and take it in the ass.

"B-b-but it's not FALLOUT TORONT."

So what you guys are only obsessed with one shitty RPG and no others or what?

You guys just bend over and take it in the ass.
Don't knock it until you try it.

Jokes aside, I'm not saying I'm excited for this game just more that I feel given I had decent enough fun with NMS and F4 I think this will be pretty good. Better than most games coming out recently atleast.

See what I mean? This is what this thread is about. All of the NMA core base is made up of zoomers that got their dick and beans quivering over Fallout 3 since they are all 5 years old. At least Morgan does not whine repeatedly about isometric turn based games like Fallout not being made anymore (when they are) then does not play them when they are made.

Starfield will literally be Fallout 4 in space which we know how that went but people here are gonna lap it up and then act like they are not the reason shit sucks. You guys make me sick. You make me more sick than Mechazawa because at least he has fucking standards. He comes here to defend what he believes in. You guys just bend over and take it in the ass.

"B-b-but it's not FALLOUT TORONT."

So what you guys are only obsessed with one shitty RPG and no others or what?

toronto-jpg.23322

Attachments

• toronto.jpg
    toronto.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 405
Yeah this forum grinds my gears more than Bethesdafags because this forum is made up entirely of Bethsdafags. Many of them bought Fallout 76 then try to act cool still. They will ALL buy Starfield except me and Norzan maybe.

Don't knock it until you try it.

Jokes aside, I'm not saying I'm excited for this game just more that I feel given I had decent enough fun with NMS and F4 I think this will be pretty good. Better than most games coming out recently atleast.

How do you know I haven't? The taking in the ass is meaning a subservient position is being held instead of big dick/clit energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.eurogamer.net/seamless-...portant-to-starfield-players-says-todd-howard

To re-rail the thread back, seems Bethesda is chickening out from seamless space travel. Then again with how buggy their engine can be, it is likely for the best that space to planet & vice versa are separated by loading screens. I wonder if it would be the same for their city travel.

Also, likely not playing Starfield. Didn't buy Fallout 4 and certainly didn't buy 76.

Also, 'nice' of Mechazawa to quickly generalize every member of the forum upon meeting hostility and go down the standardized troll meltdown by taking things so personally at once. Posters like CT Phipps certainly know how to handle disagreements on Bethesda a lot better than the usual breed of trolls who end up dedicating paragraphs of posts to saying how "Reddit was right", "Fallout 76 and 4 were the pinnacles of Fallout games, you old people don't get it etc." or other silly stuff like that.

Yeah this forum grinds my gears more than Bethesdafags because this forum is made up entirely of Bethsdafags. Many of them bought Fallout 76 then try to act cool still. They will ALL buy Starfield except me and Norzan maybe.

How do you know I haven't? The taking in the ass is meaning a subservient position is being held instead of big dick/clit energy.
I haven't even seen Fallout 76 in person :cool:

How would seamless space travel even work? Seems like more trouble than would be worth, I never get people being upset at loading screens or developers trying so hard to avoid them to the point they spend so much time on it.

I am adding CerberusGate to the esteemed NMA Elite crew. And to be fair I am getting old and I don't get a lot of new things like half the memes people post around here and half the things younger people talk about on here. I still am in touch with "gaming" (that word is gross now like some childish thing) because I play more than just isometric TB games.

Starfield will be a game that comes out that people hype to Oblivion then talk shit about after the fact. Usually after they spend 50 hours or more playing it.

I haven't even seen Fallout 76 in person :cool:

You are on my shit list for not liking the old Fallout games. You are on my cool list for making me wanna play FF14.

To re-rail the thread back...

Also, 'nice' of Mechazawa to quickly generalize every member....

On the rails, and back off again I see.

To bring it back on the rails again... Even in games like No Man's Sky, flying to and from planets is a rough experience because the game is suddenly loading a whole new environment mid-playthrough. I don't mind a loading screen to hide it. Bethesda has done tricks in the past to hide loading screens that were pretty decent, such as elevators in Fo4. If there was a good way to hide a poor transition in Starfield they would have done it so I don't fault them for that.

And of course I am going to generalize, you allow other members to act stupid, you get to be stupid along with them. By allowing the bad behavior to happen you are complicit. They say a bad apple spoils the bunch for a reason. Because a bad apple actually spoilers the bunch. That's a real thing. You all become dirty because the actions of the few. You don't get to be handled on an individual basis anymore.

You are on my shit list for not liking the old Fallout games. You are on my cool list for making me wanna play FF14.

Really? FF14? I had you pegged as a wow Classic Andy.

And of course I am going to generalize, you allow other members to act stupid, you get to be stupid along with them. By allowing the bad behavior to happen you are complicit. They say a bad apple spoils the bunch for a reason. Because a bad apple actually spoilers the bunch. That's a real thing. You all become dirty because the actions of the few. You don't get to be handled on an individual basis anymore.
Aw... that's so cute that you generalize every individual as the same. I'm sure that kind of reaction to anything doesn't scream emotionaly immaturity and lacking in nuance. I certainly have seen enough of the world and experienced enough in my actual job that I know generalizing groups is both stupid and wrong as there are always outliers or minorities that do differ even if the bad apples exist.

You mean I'm supposed to dictate and dominate everyone's opinion and behavior even though I am just a normal member of this forum and have no moderating abilities at all? I'm barely even a veteran compared to some of the older posters here and not a frequent poster nowadays so I have even less influence if anything.

Plus there are posters who come here because they weren't able to discuss or debate stuff they liked or disliked about Bethesda's Fallouts on other forums and don't mind the pushback & mocking as that's what people do on forums. People on forums also probably should not take things so personally and generalize everyone in a hissy fit.

(Also, I'd make a crack about the zawa part being from Senzawa except I actually respect Senzawa as a content creator)

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Anywho, I'll be ignoring Mechazawa from here on out . Generic trolls who don't actually want to engage in debate or want to engage in bad faith are not worth the effort and time.

Back on topic, did anyone see Bethesda's claim that New Atlantis will be their biggest city ever? I wonder if it will be like the Imperial City but without loading screens or actually gigantic.

It'd be interesting to see what they do with it.

This game gonna be the closest thing to tactical version of Stellaris hopefully. I am too tired of looking from top and feeling detached. I want to get intimate of sci fi stuff that i get to run.

Overall, its the mods. Bethesda is good maker of mod framework.

Aw... that's so cute that you generalize every individual as the same. I'm sure that kind of reaction to anything doesn't scream emotionaly immaturity and lacking in nuance. I certainly have seen enough of the world and experienced enough in my actual job that I know generalizing groups is both stupid and wrong as there are always outliers or minorities that do differ even if the bad apples exist.

You mean I'm supposed to dictate and dominate everyone's opinion and behavior even though I am just a normal member of this forum and have no moderating abilities at all? I'm barely even a veteran compared to some of the older posters here and not a frequent poster nowadays so I have even less influence if anything.

Plus there are posters who come here because they weren't able to discuss or debate stuff they liked or disliked about Bethesda's Fallouts on other forums and don't mind the pushback & mocking as that's what people do on forums. People on forums also probably should not take things so personally and generalize everyone in a hissy fit.

(Also, I'd make a crack about the zawa part being from Senzawa except I actually respect Senzawa as a content creator)

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Anywho, I'll be ignoring Mechazawa from here on out . Generic trolls who don't actually want to engage in debate or want to engage in bad faith are not worth the effort and time.

Back on topic, did anyone see Bethesda's claim that New Atlantis will be their biggest city ever? I wonder if it will be like the Imperial City but without loading screens or actually gigantic.

It'd be interesting to see what they do with it.

How cute, he has to announce that he is ignoring me. What an attention seeking whore. Didn't read your spoiler either since you arent going to read a response to it. You deserve a Rad. I vote we rename Rads to Chads.

Back