The Guns and Ammo Thread

Bah! I guess you haven't seen a picatiny rail nailed on to the original.

Now that shit was FUGLY. Nice Wood finish with this powder blue fucking rail on top......that was just nasty.

I still love me some M14 EBR though.

There can be only one battle rifle:
hk_g3a3.jpg

Or, if you really want a shitload of picatinny rails and whatnot:
hk417_16-1.jpg

Doing that to a M1 is blasphemy.
To do that to any milsurp is blasphemy.

Ditto that G3.

Although that looks like a 417 or whatever the 416's bigger, 7.62 brother is. I see no charging handle for the handle it. Or atleast no G3 charging handle.

M14 EBR (or if we're being realistic, M1A) is just kinda bland for me. Wood is just so much prettier.

That is silly talk bro. You Silly?

But If I want me a Euro-BR. Im'ma gonna go with the OG.

fal.jpg

or if you like modern looking weapons instead of Grandpa guns.

fn-fal-01.jpg

Found some pics of Rails on a M1. I mean the EBR is just a new stock but no way in hell would I put one of these on a original.

m1-garand-scope-mount-2.jpg

GarandScout1web.jpg

Still couldn't find that powder blue abomination I saw........it was just so nasty.

The CETME's wood is gorgeous; of course, they make furniture like that for G3's too.

railz on something that originally had wood is just wrong. wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

Wintermind said:
Doing that to a M1 is blasphemy.
To do that to any milsurp is blasphemy.

Ditto that G3.

Although that looks like a 417 or whatever the 416's bigger, 7.62 brother is. I see no charging handle for the handle it. Or atleast no G3 charging handle.
The one below is a 417, not a G3.
A G3 with wood would be very nice.
Haven't seen one, though.

Thanks.
Woo, I just found a seller that sells wood kits for the G3 for 19$.
Now if I had a G3 or HK 91, I'd want one of those :D

Wintermind said:
The CETME's wood is gorgeous; of course, they make furniture like that for G3's too.

railz on something that originally had wood is just wrong. wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

Rails can be good looking! I've seen it look good... but don't put that shit on MY ak. I will say that that EBR kit with the stock is pretty sexy though. Old rifles with new gear. ME YOW!

PS, DB... you are uncultured swine!
the-great-dicator-charlie-chaplin-858127_800_600.jpg

A reasonable rail on something that needs it can be fine and cost saving, but on certain (most) things it's sacrilege and heresy. Especially if it's a destructive modification to add them.

TheGM said:
He likes his Grandpa Guns.

Don't be silly child. I love modern weapons, I love historical firearms. Don't try to turn one into the other however.

Next you goofs will be talking about adding a frikken rail to a lever action... :roll:

IMG_0316.jpg

That's a sexy pistol...

DammitBoy said:
TheGM said:
He likes his Grandpa Guns.

Don't be silly child. I love modern weapons, I love historical firearms. Don't try to turn one into the other however.

Next you goofs will be talking about adding a frikken rail to a lever action... :roll:

What's wrong with a lever action modernized? Levers are awesome!

2011_04_25_22_08_58_15-tfb.jpg

Ok ok this is sacrilegious. But I could see a modern lever action built from the get go with rails

Or even just some tasteful rails
2gwhtlh.jpg

Bonus crit to the eyes anyone?
71a1cf21.jpg
[/img]

Here are some choice tacticals
Krinkov004.jpg

DSC07764.jpg

stoeger-double-defense-12-ga.jpg

stoeger-double-defense-rails.jpg

634328430405031396mwbrz3mc.jpg

1740-porch.jpg

For some certain financial reasons the rifle fell through. Moving on though. I've got a heritage arms single action six shot .22 pistol with a .22 mag cylinder. Tons of plinking fun to be had.

Also got a Remington 870 Express pump action 12 gauge. Lotsa fun. Dangerous beer cans, clay pigeons and paper cut-out terrorists beware.

EDIT: Pics tomorrow after noon. I want some spring grips and a stock then I'll be set. It kicks alot harder than my old mans 12 gauge.

Back