The Guns and Ammo Thread

I'd be more thankful for what looks like a SBR machine gun. But either way, yes, that it is a german piece of machinery. Someone post a picture of an american before I do it in the wrong thread.

Wintermind said:
I'd be more thankful for what looks like a SBR machine gun. But either way, yes, that it is a german piece of machinery.

It might be full auto, it might not be. It is NFR to have that short a barrel with a stock attached.

It might be an HK, more likely, it's a Vulcan knock-off of an HK. If it's an actual HK and full auto, you're looking at $20k worth of gun.

If it's a Vulcan and semi-auto, it's worth about $8k - looks like full auto though, so if it's a full auto Vulcan it's worth about $12k

When You Comin' Back Red Ryder?.

When You Comin' Back Red Ryder?.

Red Ryder said:
You can't curl up at night with it
Regretting you're on your own
Come ride, Red Ryder, ride
Into the sunset all alone
You gotta let it go
Let it go ...

@ Ah-Teen
71a1cf21.jpg

WTF'ed when I focused on long latent familiarity of the Daisy BB profile, then LOL'ed after read the Red Ryder on the stock.

red_ryder_ad_xlarge.jpeg
D953~Daisy-Red-Ryder-Carbine-Posters.jpg

Fo1_Red_Ryder_LE_BB_Gun.png

This a weapons upgrade for the Red Ryder Limited Edition in an anticipated FO mod?

Boys and their toys, @ Airgun Americana @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bTAOFemVUI

4too

Doesn't have to be full auto to be a machine gun, though.

Also love the sparrow tracks all over her hoodie.

Personally, I hate the MP5K style. I like the traditional style with a solid stock or the MP5N with the built in collapsable stock.

Actually, by the definition of a machinegun, (as far as the American legal system is concerned) it has to fire more than one round per user action. So a M16A4 which has no full auto setting is still a machinegun because it can burst fire.

I didn't make any assumptions about what "S" "E" "F" meant, and since I at first thought it was german I gun I figured it'd be in german and don't know the german for safe, semi, or auto (or burst).

though the lack of markings do give me the feeling it's not a proper HK gun.

Wintermind said:
I didn't make any assumptions about what "S" "E" "F" meant, and since I at first thought it was german I gun I figured it'd be in german and don't know the german for safe, semi, or auto (or burst).
S - Sicher (Trigger locked)
E - Einzelfeuer (Single shot)
F - Dauerfeuer (Full automatic fire)

DammitBoy said:
Check the selector switch, it's in full auto mode.
Heh, got it. Is missing. :mrgreen:

Wintermind said:
Actually, by the definition of a machinegun, (as far as the American legal system is concerned) it has to fire more than one round per user action. So a M16A4 which has no full auto setting is still a machinegun because it can burst fire.

though the lack of markings do give me the feeling it's not a proper HK gun.

It has markings, you just need to use photoshop's free transform and sharpen tool. It even tells you the city it's made in!
LU4C0221edited-1-Lcopy.jpg

Either way DB... it's a copy of a German weapon.
But that's ok. We're a nation of immigrants. Even our weapons.

This however is all American and slightly more bad ass
kid%2Bwith%2Bgun.jpg

Back