The Guns and Ammo Thread

Wintermind said:
I think maybe he meant Molon Labe?

Since, y'know.

It's in greek.

Yes, I know - but that is not my signature. I was trying to give the slav a lesson, thanks for fucking that up...

Let's move along then, when a lesson failed.

10x9hrm.jpg

I have a Mosin Nagant Russian battle rifle, bought it for seventy bucks! It's in great condition for a gun made in the 50s, doesn't kick too hard. Of course I'm 6'3" so most guns don't kick me, I KICK THEM.

DammitBoy said:
Doesn't everybody have a mosin nagant?
I had a finnish M/27, but sadly had to part with it due to an administrative fuckup by the person who imported it.

darby70 said:
Since when has everyone had a Mosin?
Since a Nagant costs $79 in the US, there's no reason NOT to own a Moist Nugget if you live in the US. ;)

If they were as cheap here, I'd buy a crate full of 'em and use it as a table in my hobby/gun room.

Damn, I want guns, but I'm living in Germany. Of course, we have guns, in between 11-20.000.000 illegal guns, carried by our most trustfully criminals. Imagine what would happen, if ordinary civilians are allowed to carry guns? Nightmare.

(Well, polemic I know. Reasonably, I don't know. Something I think about and arrive at no conclusion, maybe it would make society worse, maybe better, maybe nothing).

Bhaldur said:
Damn, I want guns, but I'm living in Germany. Of course, we have guns, in between 11-20.000.000 illegal guns, carried by our most trustfully criminals. Imagine what would happen, if ordinary civilians are allowed to carry guns? Nightmare.

(Well, polemic I know. Reasonably, I don't know. Something I think about and arrive at no conclusion, maybe it would make society worse, maybe better, maybe nothing).
Stop being a fucking whining pussy and go get a gun permit.

No you can't conceal carry, but yes you can own a whole lot of cool stuff regardless.

Back