The Pitt DLC released, only not

I can't believe the clubbing thing you guys are describing... couldn't they think anything better? Jeez... i mean, as is, it would make (some) sense if it happened right after you leave the vault... but with a fully equipped uber-character... it just doesn't make ANY sense. Ausir's idea is much more plausible.

Facepalm all the way.

Beth please get some decent writers. Hell, even indecent ones would do!

eternaut, that would have made sense and you know how Bethesda and things that make sense go together.

If they had wanted to be closer to the spirit of Fallout, both Washington and Pittsburg would have been large radioactive craters with barely any buildings standing, let alone the Mall of a steel mill.

eternaut said:
I can't believe the clubbing thing you guys are describing... couldn't they think anything better? Jeez... i mean, as is, it would make (some) sense if it happened right after you leave the vault... but with a fully equipped uber-character... it just doesn't make ANY sense. Ausir's idea is much more plausible.

Facepalm all the way.

Beth please get some decent writers. Hell, even indecent ones would do!
Just out of curiosity. Did you played past vault 87 with the Super Mutant source? Bethesda has a love for a "letz freeze/club/capture the player with power armor on and high stats without any chance to escape even if it would make sense".

As many said when it comes to a plot or story, well thats not what Bethesda is doing well.

By the way, is it me, or does Ashur sound a lot like a clone of FOT's Latham/Gammorin?

Both were originally members of the Brotherhood of Steel that were presumed to be dead (Ashur during the Scourge, Latham during his zeppelin's crash). Both eventually became leaders of the Brotherhood's traditional enemies (super mutants and raiders), both with the best of intentions (rebuilding the civilization, repelling the robotic menace). Both were working on cures regarding mutations (a cure to The Pitt's mutations in Ashur's case, a cure to super mutant sterility in Gammorin's).

Crni Vuk said:
Just out of curiosity. Did you played past vault 87 with the Super Mutant source? Bethesda has a love for a "letz freeze/club/capture the player with power armor on and high stats without any chance to escape even if it would make sense".

As many said when it comes to a plot or story, well thats not what Bethesda is doing well.

You know, i was halfway through v87, when i reached level 20, and the perspective of continuing foward that generic dungeon without the minimal reward of experience (i knew i wouldn't find any good equipment, and the story... well, you said so...) became abysmally (?) discouraging... so i just quitted and reinstalled FO1.

Perhaps i'll reinstall and keep going, just for completion's sake.

Back