Things we learned from Fallout 3

464. Feral Ghouls tends to be heavy smokers based on how many cartoons of cigarettes I've found throughout the game.

HA!

465. It would have been such a funner (heh) game with Twilight Sparkle as an NPC. Fuckin' A!

466. I think this was already said but.... Hundreds of years after the war and the apocalypse, you can find shit EVERYWHERE. Fridges with food, houses full of household items, tons of random shit in trash cans, stuff laying around all over deserted towns..... Wouldn't it have been looted already?

Slaughter Manslaught said:
66. Its possible to help a psychopathic AI to kill everyone, but its not possible to ally with the reasonable colonel who has a plan with 98% less mortality and 100% more intelligence.

This pissed me off beyond fucking belief!

It's apparently logical to wipe out an enemy base but then bomb the base of the guys you were working for.

Four Suited Jack said:

It's apparently logical to wipe out an enemy base but then bomb the base of the guys you were working for.

You referring to the Broken Steel ending?

specter02147 said:
Four Suited Jack said:
Atomkilla said:
Four Suited Jack said:

You referring to the Broken Steel ending?

One of them, yes, I don't see the logic of it.

So your pc could watch an explosion ?
Cool guys don't look at explosions.

I refuse to watch something that was intended for 6 year old girls. Anyway, we're talking about shitty beth games, right?

468: It's impossible to survive a modest fall that just breaks your legs.

471. The only logical thing to do when in front of a toilet is to drink the water.

475. Windows are non-existent on the East Coast, likely because the U.S. Government deemed them 'structural weaknesses. To the player this serves as both a cause of claustrophia and thanks that Bethesda didn't go with the bright-blue sunny day windows of Oblivion.
476. Any computer, from the logs of the lowliest wastelander to the most clandestine research of the Armed Forces, can be hacked with a simple guessing game.
477. Unresolved sexual tension between your closest childhood friend will remain just that. Unresolved. No boob grabbing or embarrasingly cheesy chat-up lines, let alone the Overseer walking into his office one night to see the pair of you defiling Vault-Tec Manual: Reproductive Procedure Guidelines #1554/A4.
478. Food and medical supplies, the very key to survival in a hostile wasteland, are worth a hell of a lot less then cigarettes and rusted vehicle components.
479. Standard military procedure when the bombs fell was to gather every robot soldier, quartermaster, bugler and potato peeler and to let them loose across the entire D.C area.

481. Falling on your legs is completely and absolutely Lethal, but falling on your back multiple stories and falling on top of a bunch of broken bottles and Barrels wont even leave a scratch.

482. Dad doesn't really care if you detonated a nuclear bomb in the centre of a small town killing all of the townsfolk

483. People can survive nuclear bombs and turn into ghouls instantly (?)

Back