Why do you think a crossbow was never added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, my grammar sucks when im on a phone lol

And ya, but they're still crossbows. They're probably just plain old crossbows. There really is no incentives to even think that it's anything else then a crossbow, the name on the wiki clearly states "crossbow".

And ya, but they're still crossbows. They're probably just plain old crossbows. There really is no incentives to even think that it's anything else then a crossbow, the name on the wiki clearly states "crossbow".

More than half of his posts are now in this thread.
You can only delete your latest post, and only if there no newer posts below it.
There's a small "x" next to the edit-button if deleting is available.
28 posts in a row, nice one.

You should probably just cool down for a bit Grec, no need for getting this worked up about a pixel crossbow.

In any case, VB isn't canon and listing a ton of implausible elements that exist in the Fallout universe doesn't actually make the use of crossbows more plausible.

The Enclave 86 said:
And in relation to crossbows in VB, they were used by a single merc faction in an advanced settlement. Could have been hunting or sporting advanced ones for all you know.

It' still a freakin crossbow.

I don't understand what is so freakin implausible in having a fucking crossbow in a game tah has people charging you with animal hand, throwing spears, welding poles and burning swords FFS.

It has nothing to do with lore, it's probably just the usual Gaybryo thing or they didn't get to it yet.

And lol at whoever said that a 9mm would be more valuable in the Wastes then a crossbow.

:::SILUS::: said:
The Enclave 86 said:
And in relation to crossbows in VB, they were used by a single merc faction in an advanced settlement. Could have been hunting or sporting advanced ones for all you know.

It' still a freakin crossbow.

I don't understand what is so freakin implausible in having a fucking crossbow in a game tah has people charging you with animal hand, throwing spears, welding poles and burning swords FFS.

It has nothing to do with lore, it's probably just the usual Gaybryo thing or they didn't get to it yet.

And lol at whoever said that a 9mm would be more valuable in the Wastes then a crossbow.
You realize this logic is flawed, right? There are a lot of silly things present in the Fallout world, but their presence doesn't justify the inclusion of other implausible stuff. People don't use Mothership Zeta as a justification for why there should be a race of underground gnomes bent on world conquest.

There's a reason crossbows were replaced by firearms for combat use, and that was five hundred years ago. Firearms have improved dramatically since then, whilst crossbows have changed only little.

Also, the deathclaw gauntlet is technically not present in NV.

Wild_qwerty built a kick arse crossbow animation for the original Fallouts, maybe it's time to implement it into the game, sorry FNV will have to miss out. :P

Rifle - Auto Crossbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back