Fallout 4 coming out on November 10, free mobile spin-off out now

I have never attack anyone for liking games that I don't like. You are putting words in my mouth. All I said is that devs today are marketing big AAA titled games to the dumb popcorn shoving masses which they are. By the way, all I have seen you do since you came here is troll and attack people for not liking the same games as you. Sorry if we don't "appreciate" Bethesda "genius."
Yes and constantly calling people things like 'dumb popcorn shoving masses' is exactly what I am talking about (which they aren't).
I literally had 6 posts before this, what on earth are you talking about? And I never said Bethesda is genius, how am I the one putting words in YOUR mouth?

I have never attack anyone for liking games that I don't like. You are putting words in my mouth. All I said is that devs today are marketing big AAA titled games to the dumb popcorn shoving masses which they are. By the way, all I have seen you do since you came here is troll and attack people for not liking the same games as you. Sorry if we don't "appreciate" Bethesda "genius."
Yes and constantly calling people things like 'dumb popcorn shoving masses' is exactly what I am talking about (which they aren't).
I literally had 6 posts before this, what on earth are you talking about? And I never said Bethesda is genius, how am I the one putting words in YOUR mouth?

I recalled years ago. When the cover art of Bioshock Infinite was getting some flank because people thought that it looked like they were marketing to dumb frat boys. Eventually, Ken Levine and others at 2K admitted that , yes, they were trying to market to dumb frat boys with their cover for Bioshock Infinite. These big name AAA title publishers and developers know who they are marketing their games for which is why people like me call others who fall for these stupid marketing gimmicks dumb popcorn shoving masses.

NMA sure is getting mentioned around the web. Usually in negative ways.

Since when did we get mentioned positive ways? Apart from Fallout mods I don't see why they would like us. Does even the Codex like us? Last time I went there someone said that we got hijacked by FO3 fans. ( Well, we got Korin after all but he is cool)

Now, if kindly tell where we are being mentioned I would appreciate, it can be fun to read :mrgreen:

I recalled years ago. When the cover art of Bioshock Infinite was getting some flank because people thought that it looked like they were marketing to dumb frat boys. Eventually, Ken Levine and others at 2K admitted that , yes, they were trying to market to dumb frat boys with their cover for Bioshock Infinite. These big name AAA title publishers and developers know who they are marketing their games for which is why people like me call others who fall for these stupid marketing gimmicks dumb popcorn shoving masses.
And can you point me to a quote where he used the word "dumb"? Honestly this all reeks of insecurity.
It contributes nothing to any discussion to act like a child with petty name calling, the discussion is already bad enough around here.

NMA sure is getting mentioned around the web. Usually in negative ways.

Since when did we get mentioned positive ways? Apart from Fallout mods I don't see why they would like us. Does even the Codex like us? Last time I went there someone said that we got hijacked by FO3 fans. ( Well, we got Korin after all but he is cool)

Now, if kindly tell where we are being mentioned I would appreciate, it can be fun to read :mrgreen:

Well usually we go unmentioned but now it has begun again. I may save some of the comments. :D

Ya know the Codex isn't that bad actually. The boards over there make for a good laugh. They are even more resistant to change than we are. I admire that.

Last edited by a moderator:
And can you point me to a quote where he used the word "dumb"? Honestly this all reeks of insecurity.
It contributes nothing to any discussion to act like a child with petty name calling, the discussion is already bad enough around here.

He didn't say dumb but we all knew what he meant. And what do you mean the discussion here is bad enough? Why, because people here are cynical and pessimistic about Fallout 4 and are not going in line with the barking seals who are prematurely praising this game? If you want to go to a forum that talks about Fallout 4 and Bethesda positively then this isn't that forum.

He didn't say dumb but we all knew what he meant. And what do you mean the discussion here is bad enough? Why, because people here are cynical and pessimistic about Fallout 4 and are not going in line with the barking seals who are prematurely praising this game?
No we most certainly don't.
Blind cynicism is just as bad as blind adoration. I could call you easily call you a 'barking seal' based over your over the top cynicism, if I had a little less dignity that is.

How can people even say it's the same thing as before..... I mean that requires some level of self delusion it sounds unhalthy.

He didn't say dumb but we all knew what he meant. And what do you mean the discussion here is bad enough? Why, because people here are cynical and pessimistic about Fallout 4 and are not going in line with the barking seals who are prematurely praising this game?
No we most certainly don't.
Blind cynicism is just as bad as blind adoration. I could call you easily call you a 'barking seal' based over your over the top cynicism, if I had a little less dignity that is.

You mean that you don't already have little dignity. I have seen enough of this game to know that this isn't my game and I hate seeing Bethesda parade Fallout corpse around and bastardize something I loved. I now know how Mass Effect fans felt.

From thatReditt post:
uDWa0gI.jpg

Yeah exactly the same as before but on a wheel, you guys just dislike it because it looks different!!!

Yeah exactly the same as before but on a wheel, you guys just dislike it because it looks different!!!
By the looks of things, someone could probably get a scroll wheel back into the game, it would probably take a script extender though. And yeah, that is just so simple, if fallout had that from the start I wouldn't mind, but the cut is so obvious when you have a comparison. It's like when I played DA:O and then played other dragon age games, going from a list of written responses to simple little paraphrases is jarring and often, to me, just silly.

Back