Fallout 4 coming out on November 10, free mobile spin-off out now

From thatReditt post:
uDWa0gI.jpg

Yeah exactly the same as before but on a wheel, you guys just dislike it because it looks different!!!

Hold on a minute! Why would you ask about what Vault Tec is when you have already signed you and your family on for a space in the Vault!?! Nice oversight Beth!
Also the graphics for Fallout 4 look creepy as fuck! The eyes look so small and caved in. :shock:

Last edited:
You mean that you don't already have little dignity. I have seen enough of this game to know that this isn't my game and I hate seeing Bethesda parade Fallout corpse around and bastardize something I loved. I now know how Mass Effect fans felt.
Well that is great. I never said you should like the game or anything close to that effect. Just don't be a dick about not liking it. And I will say it again I am not a Bethesda fanboy, I have given no praise to them whatsoever.

From thatReditt post:

Yeah exactly the same as before but on a wheel, you guys just dislike it because it looks different!!!

So you just compared game in making vs modded game?
In vanilla you also see 4 or 5 dialog options, and since you don't speak out the words you chose they have to be written in full. I agree that the new convo is bad if it's not scrollable, but why do you have to strawman everything?

From thatReditt post:

Hold on a minute! Why would you ask about what Vault Tec is when you have already signed you and your family on for a space in the Vault!?! Nice over site Beth!
Also the graphics for Fallout 4 look creepy as fuck! The eyes look so small. :shock:
It wasn't an oversight. That's one of the more nitpicky criticsms- it's just a framing device for the new players Bethesda is hoping to draw in.

In vanilla you also see 4 or 5 dialog options, and since you don't speak out the words you chose they have to be written in full. I agree that the new convo is bad if it's not scrollable, but why do you have to strawman everything?

Moded game? Those are vanilla lists of dialogue, only modded thing is the dialogue box on Jhosua's picture and that is merely visual. Also the game is being released later this year is not "still in the making" they already settled for that dialogue system for a long time. Also only unimportant character would get so few lines of dialogue.

Moded game? Those are vanilla lists of dialogue, only modded thing is the dialogue box on Jhosua's picture and that is merely visual. Also the game is being released later this year is not "still in the making" they already settled for that dialogue system for a long time. Also only unimportant character would get so few lines of dialogue.

No they are not!
Can't link but try to copy this
'hxxp://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/130/images/34902-1-1287703327.jpg'
xx=tt

No they are not!
Can't link but try to copy this
'hxxp://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/130/images/34902-1-1287703327.jpg'
xx=tt

Are you..... dumb? Do you even understand what the image is comparing? Oh my god, Fallout 3 fans, amazing.....

Who is the black dude in the trenchcoat there? oh please, oh god no, please no...... No it can't be.... no not Three Dog..... no....

That concept art could've been from earlier in development, although that is quite a stretch. It could be concept art for when the PC decides to join the Brotherhoods cause, if there is a faction system in Fallout 4...

Who is the black dude in the trenchcoat there? oh please, oh god no, please no...... No it can't be.... no not Three Dog..... no....

I think that may be the new faction the Commonwealth Minutemen. I do apologize if you were being sarcastic though, its hard to tell with just text.

Sad thing is he can do great things when he's allowed to work with his voice (ie Penguin from Batman AC). Not asking for that, but it's seems like Bethesda is trying to go for 'voiced, but as little character as possible so players can still project.'

Nolan North voiced Penguin in Arkham City. Troy Baker voiced Two-Face.

Oh, my mistake. They've worked on a few things together, so I guess I got the two mixed up on that one.

Man, their claim that they started working as soon as Fallout 3 was out is such a transparent lie, everybody in interviews is tripping over their own words when they realize the yjust fucked up, first Howard quckly corrected himself and said that they took a break with Skyrim and now the voice director himself had a slip of the tounge. None of the concept art looks like anythign from the late Adamoicz work..... I mean I know Howard likes to lie, but Jesus fuck that's some egocentric and clumsy web of lies.

Back