Fallout 4 DLC revealed

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by 13pm, Feb 16, 2016.

1. I pre-ordered the game and i got the A3 size SPECIAL poster (i accidentaly poured a glass of water on it before hanging it, my bad :clap:) and a CHARISMA bobblehead, although that is for the ratailer. No map.

2. Mudguy47

Mudguy47 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Feb 17, 2016
    Lol my perk poster had water spilled on it as well. I also have the Fallout anthology but I gave all the games in it to my sister as I have all of them already. The game guide comes with the game map, at least my collector's edition did so not entirely sure if the regular edition did although the regular edition for New Vegas's guide had the map.

3. Man i want a New Vegas collector edition. It even has cut content on it! xD

4. Mudguy47

Mudguy47 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Feb 17, 2016
    Lol I have that too although it is for the PS3 and not PC but I do have the PC Ultimate edition physical copy. I also have the collector's edition guide for it but I stole that from someone or more appropriately my dad took it from a place and gave it to me because he knew I liked the game.

5. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    In general art books of games, movies or series tends to have the most value for its price (unless it is overpriced; less content for more money)
    It is often the least reason of complaints or buyer remorse.

What cut content? Not that I would open my New Vegas Collector's Edition

6. Sn1p3r187

Sn1p3r187 Carolinian Shaolin Monk

Apr 7, 2014
    Disappointment maybe of much what everyone will feel.

7. cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Nov 29, 2015
  8. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    There is a mod for NV that restores quite a bit of cut content, it's really nice.

9. The Dutch Ghost

Jan 11, 2004
    Hmm, I don't think that stuff is in the Collector's Edition.
    I managed to restore some of it through fan mods.

10. TorontoReign

TorontoReign ⛧卐⛧ Staff Member Moderator [REDACTED]

Apr 1, 2005
    Collectors Edition doesn't have any extra stuff like that. I have it.

11. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Painstakingly Based & Cringe

Sep 11, 2010
    It does got All Roads though.

12. Pvt Snowball

Pvt Snowball First time out of the vault

Nov 2, 2015
    That DLC was the biggest disappointment Bethesda ever released. It was a big fuck you to anyone who played the Bloodmoon expansion from Morrowind.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  13. The Dutch Ghost

Jan 11, 2004
    Which mod BTW Hassknecht? I wonder if I have it already installed.

14. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    Probably. The New Vegas Uncut series of mods is what I use.

15. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Resident Schizo Poster

Jun 15, 2015
  16. Ragemage

Ragemage Wept for Zion

Feb 20, 2016
    Ouch, you poor guy, buying the pip boy edition. I remember how high in demand those things were for so long. Sold out everywhere. People spending 120 dollars like it was nothing. And it was alllll for a piece of shit. I feel so sorry for you. D: Of course, I don't think any of us could have predicted how truly awful this game would be. I trusted Bethesda like a naive child, but never again. I still play FO4, but it's only because I spent 65 bucks getting it and I hate the thought of wasting money.

17. Izak

Izak I Shot The ALBATROSS

Jan 29, 2016
    Hey @Mudguy47 was the actual Pip-boy any good? I heard it was made of a low quality plastic and that the coloring was off, any of that true?

18. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    I remember when people were getting 3D printed versions of them after the pipboy edition sold out so they started purchasing the 3D printed ones that were of better quality and the knobs turned and did some other shit.
    From what I heard those pipboys were just glorified phone cases you kept on your arm.

19. Izak

Izak I Shot The ALBATROSS

Jan 29, 2016
    Makes you wonder how those people who bought Pip-boy editions off of Ebay for $500 (or more) feel.

20. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    You..you're joking right?

• [Like] [Like] x 1