Fallout 76 Really Sucks. People Act Shocked.

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
"I read on the Internet that our bags were made of plastic... I did... I read it on the Internet so it's true."

Well, when we have a professional lawyer saying that Bethesda swindled customers... I wonder what excuses fanboys will apply against that.

"They just can't address that problem right now 'cuz they're putting all their finances into the next project. Don't worry. They'll make up to you. The NEXT one's gonna have a limited edition _____."

Man, the amount of pure unfiltered rage related to Fallout 76 and Bethesda's fuck ups is on SJW/Antifa levels now.

My YouTube feed completely exploded with content creators just riffing on Fallout 76 and Bethesda Games Studios.

It's like everyone got dipped in the original F.E.V. and their transforming into us. I think we may have some new people joining us soon, at least here it's acceptable to be a pissed off asshole while ranting about stuff.

Dunno about you all, but I really enjoy our little discussions here. Plus all of you here at NMA are in my opinion some really cool people.

I wonder which point to its defense you'll get past the instant-denial in your head first.
Lets hear it. :)

So far the negative user-ratings already exceed those of F4. Just this time there's a lot less positive ones to balance out the user-score.

Well, when we have a professional lawyer saying that Bethesda swindled customers... I wonder what excuses fanboys will apply against that.
The laywer is a hater and only acting because of nostalgia and living in the old times. Gaming companies would have done the same back then - 20 years ago, but they havn't done it, due to engine limitation.

This is hilarious.
Usually you can find a few people on Bethesda Twitter defending them when someone starts complaining, but on this twit I couldn't find even one person defending Bethesda in a lot of replies. There was even people saying that they used to defend Fallout 76, but after this thing with the bag, they realized how scummy Bethesda really is.
https://twitter.com/Fallout/status/1067981880597843968

they realized how scummy Bethesda really is.
Good. I didn't think 76 would actually cause the fanbase to get more and more pissed off as time went on but maybe it can. Maybe people will be more critical of the next games and quit excusing the bugs. A lot of Fallout 4 reviews say "DESPITE THE BUGS THOUGH" and now they hate the idea of 76 and won't excuse the bugs either. I don't know what was so redeeming about Fallout 4 that made the issues on a technical level excusable still. :scratch:

this forum is reversed NMA, people love f76 and rate it 7-8/10, so don't get your hopes up, the game still have its share of fans. and most people hating on f76 and beth don't really know why, they loved f3 and f4, they're just following the trend and internet trends end quickly, so meh

oh btw, i've heard the map doesn't actually glow in the dark

Last edited:
This is hilarious.
Usually you can find a few people on Bethesda Twitter defending them when someone starts complaining, but on this twit I couldn't find even one person defending Bethesda in a lot of replies. There was even people saying that they used to defend Fallout 76, but after this thing with the bag, they realized how scummy Bethesda really is.
https://twitter.com/Fallout/status/1067981880597843968
Which makes it even more sad, when you realize what it takes for people to realize this ...

Reading those twitter replies, is pure gold though. I mean that burn. Bethesda is going to feel that one at least for some time. Never loved being a fucking cynic as much as I do now.

this forum is reversed NMA, people love f76 and rate it 7-8/10, so don't get your hopes up, the game still have its share of fans. and most people hating on f76 and beth don't really know why, they loved f3 and f4, they're just following the trend and internet trends end quickly, so meh

oh btw, i've heard the map doesn't actually glow in the dark
OMG that link.
Every 2nd post reads like "I'll give it an 8/10, even though Ive frequent got disconnects, story aint that good, stash and camp are not good yet."

Bethesda burns itself, Fallout 76 is globally hated and we might have a sucessor to the series helmed by Tim Cain revealed in a week. 2018 took ome time but finally something not shitty is happening.

"Never forget the great canvas shortage of 2018""... whoever wrote this has a great sense of humor. :lol:

You can be sure that in the next Bethesda game, there's going to be an NPC who will make fun of people who want bags. :lol:

Last edited:
Back