Fallout 76 Really Sucks. People Act Shocked.

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I agree @Norzan , this mess is just dumb. Bethesda is hoping their customers are seriously dumb enough or just don't care enough to make them actually worry about the consequences.

All we can do is hope, that enough damage is done to force Bethesda to take a step back and consider their choices. So far I can only see that they are still just screwing over their consumers with childish slight of hand tricks.

Either way I expect the numbers of NMA members to increase over time.

Fuck that shit. Even if collector's editions are rip offs people aren't receiving what was advertised to them. If anyone brings up the idea of not buying something anyway then tell to fuck off because even if you pay 200 dollars for a DVD that should have been 10 dollars, you're still supposed to get a DVD that hasn't been chewed on by a dog with the disc cut in half.

Bethesda can't even deliver physical items properly, what a fucking embarrassment.

Damn. Bethesda has really did make fallout a parody of itself. This is exactly what classic fallout would of made fun of.

I disagree. A parody takes reality and over-exaggerates elements to make it seem weirder. Can you imagine this getting any more weird?

Bethesda is hoping their customers are seriously dumb enough or just don't care enough to make them actually worry about the consequences.

Not hoping, they know. This thing’ll blow over at some point and then it’s all forgiven and forgotten. And it’s business as usual.

Is what I assume their press conference about this debacle is gonna be. Is what I hope. No it's what I need it to be.

I can't lie, I totally read this in Hellsing Abridged Alucard's voice. "I am so close. I *need* to see it"

I can only pray too many have reached the breaking point. The sheer *rage* on even r/Fallout, usually super pro-Bethesda, at people supporting them or even just 76 itself, for some perverse reason - optimism seems to be it, has to be burning goodwill and dreams. If its not, if this is just customer disappointment I'll be disappointed. Man, if Bethesda and 76 weren't evidence enough of it already, the worst curse was at the bottom of the urn/box*. It was hope. We're hoping Bethesda will get a clue, the people with 76 are hoping it will improve, the angry devotees are hoping *their* views will be followed. Lots of brandished hope, probably not much reason for it.

*Referencing the Pandora myth

Last edited:
Fallout 76 Engine Code Seems to Have Been Directly Copied From Skyrim and Fallout 4
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news...ctly-copied-from-skyrim-and-fallout-4-1955244
https://twitter.com/jhyjbj/status/1066679281273761792

KKOX5LG.jpg
byR9sZI.jpg
05GRXbS.jpg
WFCv20U.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's some truth to this article.

Last edited:
Not hoping, they know. This thing’ll blow over at some point and then it’s all forgiven and forgotten. And it’s business as usual.

Yep. I tried looking for an appropriate image or gif but I couldn't not find any other than a image of a cartoon with sorry eyes with the text "Can you stay mad at this face?"
So imagine a cartoon Todd Howard instead, a little bit sunken and looking at you with sad eyes.

Honestly the audience of today is a lot more shallow or perhaps it has always been shallow but it didn't show up as much decades ago because gamers were such a smaller group back then.

For a lack of better description humans in general are turds, they let liars, cheaters, and manipulators get away with so much in life. It is just to much effort to try to remember all that stuff, stay mad, and make the people involved face the repercussions.

It is rather sad that I do recall a lot of rotten things that happened to me, and I still want to get even.

I read on a psychology site somewhere that wanting payback or getting revenge is unhealthy and will most likely not give the fulfillment a "wounded" person speaks of, it will only hurt more people.
I think the writer is full of shit.

Bethesda in a nutshell:

Here, a Christmas gift for you all. Merry Christmas!
BethesdaNutshell.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This game (and to some extent the company) are exercises in sunk cost and confirmation bias.

"I only bought the $200 dollar edition for the helmet anyways." This has been cropping up a lot lately. I don't know how much cognitive dissonance you need to be so disconnected from the fact that you need to justify the fact that you got ripped off.
@Serifan

Ask this guy. He is a glutton for punishment.

:hatersgonnahate:

its a mediocre rust clone i dont understand why you all seem to care so much about some bethesda tier trash like everything else they've every made post-2009 enough to write paragraphs about it. its mediocre and retards will eat it up

@tgawt well, we all expected a half-assed release and we got one delivered. But we didnt expect it to be vast enough to wake up the sheep from their fever dreams. The retards are refusing to eat it. They might eventually, but right now theyre sulky and wont open their mouth for the spoon in front of them.

Now we gleefully watch the carnage unfold. Here's hoping theyre not gonna get away with business as usual ever again. I dont want them to go down or have to hand over the Fallout IP. I want them to do it justice and make good games. Delusional? Maybe.

"I read on the Internet that our bags were made of plastic... I did... I read it on the Internet so it's true."

Last edited:
Back