Fallout 76 Really Sucks. People Act Shocked.

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
To think the thing that would do Bethesda in, wasn't the Paid mods scheme (neither of the two tries) nor their increasingly harder to defend incompetence but them not forking over cash to make a canvas bag instead of a nylon one on a limited edition of the game that they don't even print DVDs for....

there will be a canvas bag dlc for $0,99

Sorry that's not BGS anymore. The canvas bag costs 7$ but hey you get a free postman outfit from FO4 which is there free additional to it. Btw. that's real.

Last edited:

i don't know if it was posted already. he's the only gaming youtuber i watch, he's passionate about oldschool pc games, generally has a great taste (apart from liking f3 and f4) and makes great videos. worth a watch, he makes some good points, both on positives and negatives

i don't know if it was posted already. he's the only gaming youtuber i watch, he's passionate about oldschool pc games, generally has a great taste (apart from liking f3 and f4) and makes great videos. worth a watch, he makes some good points, both on positives and negatives

He's also the only YouTuber that mentioned that this is the only Fallout game to get a lower score than That One Game We Are Not Allowed To Mention on MetaCritic.

The fact that Bethesda managed to make a game so bad is just amazing.

I love that the final straw that many Beth fanboi's are having with Bethesda isn't their numerous lies, broken and buggy products, their constant disregard and disrespect to franchises they bought to appeal to the lowest common denominator of gamers, their chasing of trends and dumbing their games to appeal to the trend of the month (ie, making cash grabs like Fallout 76 to get the Fortnite crowd), and/or awful corporate attitude that can at times put EA and Actvision to shame but a FUCKING CANVAS BAG that one can make themselves for less money is what broke Beth fanboi's. For years, we had to deal with the likes of AngryJoe and Jim Sterling or Beth fanboi's that say that they're the "REAL" Fallout fans telling us, "Guys, Bethesda is one of the good guys! They saved Fallout! The originals are only good because of nostalgia glasses. New Vegas was the worst of the series! It was so boring having to talk with NPC's when I wanted to Loot, Kill, Return! Bethesda cares about its fans!" Constantly on YouTube and Twitter or to whatever Beth twit that decided to come and brave into our troll cave. But what really got me and maybe the Beth kiddies is that Bethesda showed who they really cared about with the whole "Canvas Bag Controversy". The "Professional Game Critics" as Bethesda went out of their way to not only treat them with the real canvas bag that the Special Edition promised but also treated them like Kings and Queens during their Fallout 76 expo. Beth kiddies are realizing that their God doesn't care about them like they wanted to believe. They were nothing more then a statistic for Bethesda. A number on a white board of Bethesda marketing team to reach. As Jay from RedLetterMedia put it perfectly, Bethesda, like most corporate companies expects this from their fans:
Dpot1lWXgAEFmCO.jpg large.jpg

Bethesda is probably thinking this right now hoping that once they release the trailer for ES6 (which I get the feeling because of this shit storm they will very soon, and the reason I think ES6 and not Starfield is because ES is a brand with millions of fans and no one gives a shit about Starfield.) then this whole mess will blow over and all will be forgiven because, lets face it, the average gamer is a fucking sheep that will throw money on the screen with every new trailer that comes out of a known and beloved franchise.

Last edited:
Starfield @ VG award show. Straight up abandon ship and try to create hype for the next behemoth.
Nah, man. I don't think so. The reason why is because not a lot is known about Starfield and as such their isn't a lot of hype. Starfield seems to be more of a pet project for Bethesda. Now Elder Scrolls 6 is a game that fans have been asking for for years. Just look at how many views and comments it got for its teaser trailer over all the other crap that Beth announced at E3. It was probably their most watched and commented trailer and it didn't really show anything! Fuck! I think more people watched and commented on the teaser trailer for ES6 over the Cyperpunk 2077 trailer. That is just fucking sad. Bethesda isn't that stupid. They know that their idiot fanboi's will eat up a ES6 trailer and a lot will be forgiven and forgotten if they released it. I will fucking hate myself if I am right on this. I don't need my faith in gaming and the human intelligence to go any lower.

Last edited:
Hah, ain't that the truth? Now they finally got what they deserved.
I know! Isn't Fallout soooo much better without boring dialogue and NPC's to talk to? Now I can get back to what really matters in a Fallout game, killing dragons and looting a pistol that never runs out of ammo! That is what Fallout was founded on! :twitch:

bleak01.png

Probably fake, but I know the CEO he's talking about...
nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't you make it smaller?
It wasn't me who took that screenshot, I couldn't even find the original post on 4chan.

So, you can all take the confirmation from the other day that Blades is delayed. I told you but you thought it was coming out with TGA.

Here's a review: it's a shi tshow right now. Starfield has been STUCK in a set of a half dozen NOWHERE development loops for almost 2-3 years. Entire studios are devoted to fixing these, but Maryland NEVER accepts the solution and they are always starting over. Space combat does not work in this engine. One studio made it work in a new engine, it was pretty awesome - but Maryland threw a fucking fit. Do we make a new level creation tool set, or do we pigeonhole a broken space combat feature into the old kit. Literally one year going back and forth on that and as of today we are NOWHERE. A half dozen more things like that.

Because shit is stuck, the story has been rewritten TWICE, and a whole game's worth of levels and bosses has been made and scrapped. People are seriously asking who is in charge.

Blades is about the only thing that's making progress. And it's shit. It's not fun. Here's what it is: it kind of works - that is, it seems to mostly function. But my god after the 2 minutes of novelty, tap and swipe swordplay - oh god it's dull. VR fake, shallow TES is also fun for about 5 minutes. Still, soo many bugs, especially cross-platform (main reason for delay).

Fallout 76 is killing us, it's causing panic and all these projects are unraveling.

Here's the rub, though: the main problem is our CEO - a huge jackass who have never touched a videogame and is the worst sort of cash grabby EA type of person you could imagine. He has threatened physical violence on management and devs to get loot boxes etc into games.

No shit, look this up: he's formerly a banking con man who got a slap on the wrist BECAUSE HIS CRIMES WERE DEEP IN GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION. Something about the drug trade and terrorism. No, I don't have inside knowledge on that - google BCCI.

Last edited:
Back