Fallout 76 Really Sucks. People Act Shocked.

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
It was funny watching them fuck up every day or so, but it's getting ridiculous now.

Using Pete Hines words (paraphrased) "Modders are Hackers!".
Pretty funny to consider when Bethesda was selling "mods" for Fallout 4. Are they hacking their own game now? How does that all work? What about the people who purchased these hacks and used them in game?! Something needs to be done.

After all this clusterfuck, this video has aged very well, don't even expect quality from Lolthesda in any upcoming title whatsoever, i really do hope they are put down for good.

Last edited:
Honestly, free to play is the way forward for this game. I don't know why they didn't do it before (because money... Duh).
There really isn't anything to game outside of 'go here and shoot this place up'.

If it was F2P, I would have a least appreciated it as an open sandbox.
But because they asked full price for it, the game suffers from it

lol if you paid for this game get fukt then i guess.
upload_2019-1-22_10-53-19.gif

Even if it does go F2P, wasn't there some controversy with the bugthesda launcher?
Like just being shit like most other DRM programs? Listing the ones I know: GOG Galaxy (but GOG has nearly every title with no DRM), Uplay, Games for Windows Live, Origin, Battle.net/Blizzard App, Bethesda Launcher, EPIC's Launcher (idk if the Steam-like one has a new launcher), Windows 10 Store, and more small ones.

I will say, Origin has gotten better as a launcher (still meh and clunky but not as bad as it used to be) but I don't really care about it since I don't care about most EA titles. I only have it because I wanted to play Titanfall 1 & 2 and I got a EA humble bundle that had Steam and Origin keys and figured why not. Battle.net/Blizzard App always goes slow with updates and if I change what I want to update first it has to think about it all day. All the other ones suck. Galaxy isn't bad from my experience but I don't use that launcher often and would rather just install my games outside of it. The others just suck and EPIC's is just practically there for Fortnite lol.

Bethesda's deleted Fallout 76 during the first day of BETA which is just ridiculous that people had to re-download like 50 gigs.

fallout 76 going free is very interesting although since the game scans your whole system for cheating software i might pass

A lot of multiplayer games do that already. It's just that they're not fucking terrible so nobody really chews the fat over anti-cheat systems.

They have stated the game isn't going free to play apparently. No idea why there were locations where it was being pulled off the shelves. Something's coming it seems. Who knows what though.

Bethesda has said a lot of things. The worst offense was Pete Hines saying paid mods are not going to be a thing and Bethesda releases paid mods a year later. The entire staff is kept in the dark by the executives and will walk-back anything and everything they've said if it conflicts with their current course.

SWTOR went F2P after barely a year with a similar playerbase (500k active subscriptions). If they want their model to succeed they need to go F2P. Games as a service doesn't work without a revolving door of tourist players dropping their allowance on terrible macro-transactions, and whales can only keep a game on life-support for so long.

Last edited:
Back